Metal Storm logo
Mourning Lenore - Sign With Major Label Industries

Portuguese atmospheric doom metallers Mourning Lenore are very proud to announce signing a contract with Major Label Industries for the release of their upcoming debut Loosely Bounded Infinities. The CD will be out in September. More news about this release will be unveiled every three weeks until September, so stay tuned.

Major Label Industries is home of bands like Process Of Guilt, Before The Rain, The Firstborn and Oblique Rain.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Mourning Lenore
Posted: 29.05.2010 by LocusHorrendus

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 26 users
29.05.2010 - 10:41
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Oh well, I'm glad they got a label to release their debut, I hope this will be a great start for them
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
29.05.2010 - 15:57
Abattoir

Well, good for them From what I've heard so far at their MySpace this could be a very decent debut album...so I'm definitely looking forward to.
29.05.2010 - 16:32
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Great news. Can't wait for the album.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

29.05.2010 - 16:44
Tiago Rocha
Dark Lighthouse
And home for LÖBO too.. this band released the EP Älma some months ago and that's really something! All of you who love doom/drone/ambient/experimental should try that one! it caused a big fuss in the portuguese metal scene.
About the news, well can't wait till september!
30.05.2010 - 01:30
Symmachus

I listened to Mourning Lenore for the first time two days ago. I'm looking forward to hearing more from this band.

Hits total: 2679 | This month: 9