Zos Kia Cultus
Satanica
Thelema.6
Grom
Sventevith (Storming Near the Baltic)
Pandemonic Incantations

Total votes: 164
01.06.2010 - 00:46
I know this is kind of already a poll but it didnt have The Apostasy or Evangelion. So I want to see what people think is the best Behemoth studio album!

My vote for now is Zos Kia Cultos (my opinion always changes and I'm not trying to degrade the other 8 choices)
but all Behemoths albums are great in their own special way!

and leave a comment about witch one you voted for! (and an explanation lol)
----

[image]
01.06.2010 - 01:12
DIO Is God
Account deleted
Evangelion got me into Behemoth. There's my vote.
01.06.2010 - 01:19
Written by Heliogaban on 01.06.2010 at 01:16

I think the best Behemoth's album it's Grom and Evangelion.

Haha you like the old and the new
me too!!
----

[image]
01.06.2010 - 01:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.06.2010 - 02:03
Feng
Evangelion for me. Close tie between Apostasy, but I felt the songwriting was really good on the latest release.
01.06.2010 - 02:41
ß
Problem?
I'm not at all surprised by the amount of people who voted for their newer stuff. As for my favourites, it's fairly close between ...From the Pagan Vastlands, Grom and Satanica. You should also use the search function before creating new topics too, as K7 (Bad English) pointed out.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
01.06.2010 - 03:00
Written by ß on 01.06.2010 at 02:41

I'm not at all surprised by the amount of people who voted for their newer stuff. As for my favourites, it's fairly close between ...From the Pagan Vastlands, Grom and Satanica. You should also use the search function before creating new topics too, as K7 (Bad English) pointed out.

Cool but I added 2 albums that werent in the first. If you read my comment you would know...
----

[image]
01.06.2010 - 03:06
ß
Problem?
Quote:
Quote:

Cool but I added 2 albums that werent in the first. If you read my comment you would know...

I happen to be fully aware that they weren't mentioned in the poll, I'm just stating those 2 happen to be favourites of mine.
----
01.06.2010 - 03:20
Quote:
Quote:
Written by ß on 01.06.2010 at 03:06

I happen to be fully aware that they weren't mentioned in the poll, I'm just stating those 2 happen to be favourites of mine.

You were saying that I made a poll of the same exact thing. When all I did was update it
----

[image]
01.06.2010 - 03:28
ß
Problem?
Besides it being updated, it's basically the same topic none the less. Not a big deal really, and anyways, we should get back on topic
----
01.06.2010 - 03:34
Written by ß on 01.06.2010 at 03:28

Besides it being updated, it's basically the same topic none the less. Not a big deal really, and anyways, we should get back on topic

Yeah this is true...so what did you vote for?
----

[image]
01.06.2010 - 03:37
ß
Problem?
I ended up voting for Satanica.
----
01.06.2010 - 03:57
skrätte
I Hate You
I have to say Evangelion. Honestly, I had listened to Behemoth quite a bit in the past, but something about Evangelion really just clicked with me. I thought the songwriting was fantastic. It made me actually want to go back and give the earlier stuff good listenings. That said, The Apostasy would be my second fave.
----
01.06.2010 - 04:14
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Demigod is my favorite, though I don't really know their older stuff except for the compilation Demonica and it kinda sucks...
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
01.06.2010 - 12:00
Fane
From Behemoth's "black metal times" I would pick Grom. It's rather solid black metal and the vocals are impressive.
From newer stuff it's much harder to decide the best. Demigod, Satanica, Evangelion... all are good. But as the Demigod was the first Behemoth album I had, I'll vote it.
----
Coffee for power
Music for creativity
Sarcasm for fun
01.06.2010 - 14:44
enumaelis
I guess most of the people are picking up the album that got him/her into the band. Anyway, I listened first the Satanica album, which was shocking for me at that time, but I'd pick the next, Thelema.6, far better than the 2 last ones under my opinion.
----
http://enumaelis.blogspot.com/
01.06.2010 - 14:48
vezzy
Stallmanite
Tie between Grom and Evangelion.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
01.06.2010 - 21:34
Aladin
Satanica. No discuss for me.
02.06.2010 - 02:28
Richard
Elite
Written by bakerskater180 on 01.06.2010 at 00:46

I know this is kind of already a poll but it didnt have The Apostasy or Evangelion. So I want to see what people think is the best Behemoth studio album!

My vote for now is Zos Kia Cultos followed by Demigod then Thelema6
but all Behemoths albums are great in their own special way!

and leave a comment about witch one you voted for! (and maybe an explanation lol)

OK, we've decided to keep this thread open and lock the old Behemoth album poll, as this poll is more up to date. And the older one hadn't been posted in for a long time.

But everyone, please remember to leave a comment and explanation about what you voted for, in accordance with the MS rules.
----
02.06.2010 - 04:54
DaftDormouse
Thelema6! So many great songs to choose from on it. (Christians to Lions, Inflamed with Rage ...) Each album is very special to me though.
02.06.2010 - 11:10
Enigma
Demigod!
02.06.2010 - 16:47
Tatras
Demigod
03.06.2010 - 06:22
wormdrink414
Elite
Even though I know it changes every month with me, I had to give my vote to Zos Kia. It was my first death metal purchase and I am a sentimental swine. Evangelion and The Apostasy are up there though. And Thelema. And Demigod. Damn it.
03.06.2010 - 07:09
Dreamwar_86
To Arms!
It has to be Thelema.6 i like all albums but i like that one specially because christian to the lions
----
Stay Metal !!!
03.06.2010 - 08:34
DoomGuard
I had to say Demigod, not only was it the album that brought them enormous popularity, it was a great album and The Apostasy and Evangelion are in the shadow of it imo
03.06.2010 - 20:28
ChibiDemigod
I vote for demigod, but evangelion is pretty awesome too
04.06.2010 - 20:21
Nergal
My favorite Behemoth's album... every Behemoth's album!!!
If I have to choose one of them, The Apostasy is probably my choise... But the good old black motherf***ing days are awesome too...
07.06.2010 - 22:05
Turin Turambar
Mormegil
Definitly SATANICA!!!!
----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYN2a81u8rE

"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty"
F.Nietzsche
14.06.2010 - 19:42
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
So Richard comes in here and asks people to explain their answers (in accordance with the rules) and two of the next three responses are just one worders... sad sad sad.

follow the rules, explain your answer. if i see any more one word wonders, i'll just delete the post.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
15.06.2010 - 06:15
Puff
The Forlorn
Thelema 6. for me. It couldn't have been better. Some of the best Behemoth songs are present here... Pan Satyros, The Antichristian Phenomenon. Chrisians To The Lions are all fuckin great songs to name a few. Production is perfect and the music is not entirely ispired by Nile yet. Most of later Behemoth as better drum work and more technical proficiency in the leads and certain rythm parts but this album, to me at least, had the pure essence ov fucking darkness and of all Behemoth has to give. Their early BM album were a worthless listen and Satanica was fuckin great. But Thelema 6. Outshines them all. Just like Behemoth Outshines most ectreme metal bands out there with Their fellow Polish companions Vader, Decapitated, Mgla and Kriegsmaschine.
----