Metal Storm logo
Elvenking - New Album Update

Italian metallers Elvenking have issued the following update on their official website:

''While the band is still around Europe playing (thanks to all the fans who came to our latest gigs!) the Elvenking machine is still going on at full speed behind the scenes.

At the moment Dennis Ward is mixing the album in Germany, while on the other side of the planet, artist Samuel Araya (you probably remember him for the (in)famous Cradle Of Filth's Thornography cover for example) is giving life to the atmospheres contained in the album through his paintings.

And while the album production is taking its final shape, the band is ready to shoot the video for the new track "The cabal" on June 5th and 6th, with director Mirco Andreis who previously worked with the band on "The Divided Heart" video.

The time is slowly coming..."

Source: elvenking.net
Band profile: Elvenking
Posted: 06.06.2010 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 112 users
06.06.2010 - 23:37
mikeprado30

Excellent news! The last one was an EPIC WIN (and even THE SCYTHE rocked for myself). We hope more tons of beautiful Folk Metal!
----
BARDS WE ARE, BARDS WE WILL BE!
06.06.2010 - 23:40
Fat & Sassy!

MOAR VIOLIN DIS TIAM PLEEZ. kthxbi >:[
07.06.2010 - 00:19
Sentenced Odiin
gothic.moorion@gmail.com
Nice!!! I forgot to ask the guys about the new album at Metalfest, cus I was pretty drunk...:D
----
Life has given me much, maybe taken more...
07.06.2010 - 17:45
Chainer
Witch Hunter Gen
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 06.06.2010 at 23:40

MOAR VIOLIN DIS TIAM PLEEZ. kthxbi >:[

Amen to that, Elvenking ftw
----
Written by Dangerboner on 02.11.2009 at 08:11

Everything he doesn't like is metalcore. Britney Spears, Elton John, Michael Moore, and green beans are also metalcore, in case you guys didn't know.
08.06.2010 - 00:23
Janne
Hugin
We thank you for the gigs!
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
08.06.2010 - 03:46
Stabby
Account deleted
Really awesome. And also agreed on the "more violins" comment. Hopefully they have some song more reminiscent of their earlier music, even just a few tracks like that would be baller. I know how they like to change their sound so I'm also anticipating something completely fresh.

Hits total: 3180 | This month: 5