Metal Storm logo
Witchcurse - Debut Album Details

Greek metallers Witchcurse have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"Well maniacs here are some news,few weeks before the release of our first full lenght album!
The title of the album will be Heavy Metal Poison and it will include 11 songs. Some of them will be old tracks re-recorded with some new fresh ideas and the other will be totally new Witchcurse songs! Now we are working on the mix and production of the album and if everything goes well it will be out in june 2010!

There will be 3 different formats of the album:

- Vinyl version: It will be out through Heavy Forces records (Germany).The normal release will be out in 400 black vinyls including 4 pages inlay, poster and sticker. There will be also a die hard version of 100 more vinyls, which will be coloured and they will include patch, 4 pages inlay, poster and sticker!

- CD version: It will be out through Inferno records(France). This edition will include a bonus video which will be our "Curse The False" official video clip. The whole release will have an 8 pages booklet with lyrics and many photos.

- Tape version: It will be out through Dynamite prod/distro (Greece).500 tapes will be out with full layout included lyrics and photos. The first 100 die hard tapes will include as bonus a second tape. We want to keep as surprice the material of this tape.

So just wait a little more and prepared for poisoned by Heavy Metal! Fear the curse of the witch!"

(thanks to Bad English for posting this news)

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 06.06.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 3 users
07.06.2010 - 22:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
3 studio songs + 1 live is also online at band myspace page
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1596 | This month: 4