Metal Storm logo
Exodus - Concert Live Stream Tonight

Tonight, Stickam.com will be streaming Exodus' Exhibit B: The Human Condition release show live from the The Key Club in Hollywood, CA. Tune in at 10:30pm PST to catch the live stream.

For those in later time zones who can't stay awake to view the live stream, captured footage from the show will be available later at this location.

Exodus is playing the following three record release shows in California in support of Exhibit B: The Human Condition before heading to Europe to play the festival circuit:

• Thursday, June 10th - Chico, CA @ The Senator Theater (with Lääz Rockit, Anvil Chorus + 2 local openers)
  • Friday, June 11th - Los Angeles @ Key Club (with Heathen, Bonded By Blood + 2 local openers)
  • Saturday, June 12th - San Francisco @ Slim's (with Heathen, Anvil Chorus, and Passive Aggressive)

Next to a North American tour with Malevolent Creation later this year (tour dates here), Exodus recently announced they will help kick off Ozzfest 2010 with a one-off appearance on the 2nd Stage at San Manuel Amphitheater in San Bernardino, CA on Saturday, August 14th.

Just today, Exodus also announced a string of live dates on Australian soil. This will mark the band's first headlining tour in these parts of the globe. Tickets go on sale next Thursday. The dates are:

October 1st - The Kings Arms, Auckland
    October 2nd - The Manning Bar, Sydney
    October 3rd - The Corner Hotel, Melbourne
    October 4th - The HiFi Bar, Brisbane
    October 5th - Amplifier Bar, Perth

Source: stickam.com
    Band profile: Exodus
    Event: Exodus
  • Posted: 11.06.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
    Comments: 12   Visited by: 102 users
    11.06.2010 - 11:23
    Angelic Storm
    Melodious
    Whee! Looking forward to this! Hope I can stay up to catch it.
    11.06.2010 - 19:13
    Daggon
    Underpaid M.D.
    I'll try to watch this, I have some homework to do so, it would be great to see this later at night
    ----
    "Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
    11.06.2010 - 23:52
    Marfere
    Can anyone tell me what 10:30pm PST would be in GMT+1?
    12.06.2010 - 00:00
    K✞ulu
    Seeker of Truth
    Written by Marfere on 11.06.2010 at 23:52

I believe it's going to 7:30 AM in Sweden if PST = GMT - 8. So add 9 hours to 10:30 pm and get 7.30 am.
    ----
    Savor what you feel and what you see
    Things that may not seem important now
    But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
    12.06.2010 - 01:05
    Marfere
    Written by K✞ulu on 12.06.2010 at 00:00

Written by Marfere on 11.06.2010 at 23:52

I believe it's going to 7:30 AM in Sweden if PST = GMT - 8. So add 9 hours to 10:30 pm and get 7.30 am.

Thanks, just checked and it seems right
    12.06.2010 - 01:10
    Angelic Storm
    Melodious
    I think Sweden is an hour in front of the UK, which would mean the stream will start at 6:30 am my time. Finding it hard to sleep does have its advantages sometimes. lol
    12.06.2010 - 09:46
    Thryce
    Retired Staff
    Elite
    Some fresh Thrash in the morning is sometimes better than coffee. Thoroughly enjoying this show atm!
    ----
    Your favorite band sucks.
    12.06.2010 - 10:47
    Angelic Storm
    Melodious
    Aw crap, I slept too long, only managed to catch the last two songs! Guess I'll just have to watch the captured footage later.
    12.06.2010 - 16:53
    Marfere
    Written by Thryce on 12.06.2010 at 09:46

Some fresh Thrash in the morning is sometimes better than coffee. Thoroughly enjoying this show atm!

You're right about that! I actually had some morning coffee while watching and some live Exodus to that was like the sugar

Written by Angelic Storm on 12.06.2010 at 10:47

Aw crap, I slept too long, only managed to catch the last two songs! Guess I'll just have to watch the captured footage later.

What happened to the "finding it hard to sleep"?
    12.06.2010 - 19:37
    Angelic Storm
    Melodious
    Written by Marfere on 12.06.2010 at 16:53

I usually do find it hard to sleep. I guess its just my luck that just because I specifically wanted to be up, I overslept.

I watched the full show shortly after the live stream had ended though, and it was very good. Dunno why they keep neglecting Pleasures Of The Flesh and Impact Is Imminent though, I love those albums. But still, I enjoyed the set they played, although "Iconoclasm" could have been replaced with a better song. lol
    13.06.2010 - 01:50
    Marfere
    Written by Angelic Storm on 12.06.2010 at 19:37

Written by Marfere on 12.06.2010 at 16:53

I usually do find it hard to sleep. I guess its just my luck that just because I specifically wanted to be up, I overslept.

I watched the full show shortly after the live stream had ended though, and it was very good. Dunno why they keep neglecting Pleasures Of The Flesh and Impact Is Imminent though, I love those albums. But still, I enjoyed the set they played, although "Iconoclasm" could have been replaced with a better song. lol

Haha yeah that usually happens to me but I guess that doesn't count as I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere

I know! I fucking love those too, I have a hard time figuring Dukes on most of them, though. I would love some Parasite Replace that with Iconoclasm any day.
    "Burn, Hollywood, Burn" from new album would've been funny as hell!
    13.06.2010 - 19:18
    Angelic Storm
    Melodious
    Written by Marfere on 13.06.2010 at 01:50
    Haha yeah that usually happens to me but I guess that doesn't count as I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere

I know! I fucking love those too, I have a hard time figuring Dukes on most of them, though. I would love some Parasite Replace that with Iconoclasm any day.
    "Burn, Hollywood, Burn" from new album would've been funny as hell!

Yep, you're right, that doesn't count...hehe

I think Rob Dukes does okay....I definitely prefer Zetro over him, but he does okay. "Parasite" is one of my fave Exodus songs, and I was lucky to see it played live with Zetro on the last tour he did with the band. They played 2 songs from Pleasures that night, and I hate that they keep neglecting the album since Rob joined Exodus.

Haha, when he kept mentioning Hollywood, I was fully expecting them to play that song. :p I was disappointed when they didnt, that would have been awesome!

Hits total: 4231 | This month: 7