Metal Storm logo
Doro - Signs With Nuclear Blast

Nuclear Blast is proud to announce the signing of German metal queen Doro Pesch.

The first mutual release will be the 2DVD/CD set 25 Years In Rock featuring the entire 25 years anniversary concert including guest performances in front of about 10.000 enthusiastic Fans in Dusseldorf as well as a China special, outtakes Doro's 2500th(!) gig and a whole lot more. The release is planned for November 2010 - more details to be unveiled soon!

Commented Doro: "I am absolutely happy to be a part of Nuclear Blast now and I am looking forward to step the pedal to the metal together!!"

Commented Nuclear Blast founder, owner & CEO Markus Staiger: "We're so proud to welcome the greatest, most important and most influential German rock singer Doro Pesch to the Nuclear Blast Family! Doro has influenced our musical universe like no other! Back in the 80s she already made history with Warlock and ever since she's been defending her undisputed title as the #1! Her striking solo career ist a victorious march and her live performance still fascinates! In addition, Doro is such a fantastic, tender and gracious person who lives for her fans which had impressed us ever since! We are looking forward to the upcoming DVD 25 Years In Rock and the following studio albums!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Doro
Posted: 11.06.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 81 users
11.06.2010 - 19:30
warrior_of_ice

Um why
11.06.2010 - 19:44
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Why not?
----
loves 小巫
11.06.2010 - 22:11
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Good news! Hopefully this will make her albums easier to find in stores...At least in North America.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 2657 | This month: 4