Metal Storm logo
Alien Deviant Circus

18.06.2010 - 09:43
SerratedSyringe

Has anyone else even heard of these guys? I just listened to their Myspace and was very impressed by what I heard. These guys are one of the best industrial/black meatal acts I've heard in a while. They've got a full length album out called Satanic Djihad. Like all respectable industrial/black bands, they hail from France.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
18.06.2010 - 12:39
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I like the name, which is enough for me to check this out, as well an ongoing love of industrial black.
15.02.2011 - 23:28
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
There's a couple of tracks on YouTube which I think are pretty nifty, they have a good sound and the overtly industrialised drums appeal to me muchly. The strong sound makes this one of the better industrial BM acts I've heard in a while. Simple but highly effective music.

17.02.2011 - 00:16
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Yeah I remember hearing this band a while ago, thinking I found the new Diapsiquir. I was highly excited, as any band that comes close to sounding like Diapsiquir is instant win in my book.

I was very dissappointed, though. Maybe it were my high expectations, maybe the band just isn't that good. I don't remember. I'll listen again.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
17.02.2011 - 00:55
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Oh yes...french BM scene...me likes
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

17.02.2011 - 03:55
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 17.02.2011 at 00:16

Yeah I remember hearing this band a while ago, thinking I found the new Diapsiquir. I was highly excited, as any band that comes close to sounding like Diapsiquir is instant win in my book.

I was very dissappointed, though. Maybe it were my high expectations, maybe the band just isn't that good. I don't remember. I'll listen again.

I don't think they really compare to other indus-BM acts, I'd say their sound a little more simplistic and direct, veering toward a kinda techno-esque direction at times. Most of the songs tend to find a riff and just stick with it for 8 or so minutes.

But then Diapsiquir are a bit of mess when they play music anyway, I'm liek "Hey guise, why don't you try sticking with an idea for more than 5 seconds?" and they're all liek "Je de la fleur de bleaur!" (Fuck you bitch we don't need structure or consistency)

True story.