Metal Storm logo
Equilibrium - New Video Online

Equilibrium has uploaded the video clip for the song "Der Ewige Sieg". The video is available for your viewing pleasure over at this location.

Commented mainman, songwriter and guitarist René Berthiaume: "We're very proud of our new video! Compared to our video for "Blut im Auge" we decided not to use any kind of effects this time. Everything has been filmed like you can see in the video! Florian Puchert and his team did a great job and we had a bad ass time while shooting this clip in the beautiful Bavarian mountains - not only because that kind barman who provided us with lots of booze!"

The song comes off the band's brand-new effort Rekreatur which was released last Friday June 18th via Nuclear Blast.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Equilibrium
Posted: 19.06.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 68 users
19.06.2010 - 16:09
Sentenced Odiin
gothic.moorion@gmail.com
Fucking epic
----
Life has given me much, maybe taken more...
19.06.2010 - 16:09
Sentenced Odiin
gothic.moorion@gmail.com
Fucking epic
----
Life has given me much, maybe taken more...
19.06.2010 - 22:20
ricemann

Yeah
20.06.2010 - 02:30
Stabby
Account deleted
I think that Robse ate Helge. Robse was tired of his old band and wanted to be in Equilibrium so he consumed Helge and the band had no choice but to take Robse as a singer.

Anyway it's a good change, I like Robse's vocals somewhat more. It's a shame that he had to eat Helge because Helge would have likely come up with a sick new band. Alas.
20.06.2010 - 04:09
RiouxMax

"Guys, Guys, I got an awesome Idea for our next video clip.
-What?
-Let's slowly crawl our way to the top of a mountain!
-Y...Yeah, what's gonna be on top?
-Absolutely. Nothing.
-Epic. Let's do it."
20.06.2010 - 05:47
Stabby
Account deleted
It's, like, symbolic of stuff. k?
21.06.2010 - 17:50
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Bah...is it only me who thinks most of the metal videos are pure crap?

recently there was only one combo breaker - Finntroll's Under Bergents Rot (but after horrid Solsagan)
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

22.06.2010 - 10:18
niyi

The poor in our <a href="http://www.wowgoldnow.com/World-of-warcraft-US">cheapest wow gold</a> own family first, in our country and in the world. To be able to do this
22.06.2010 - 10:19
niyi

<a href=http://www.as.com>adfa</a>
adf
sadf
26.06.2010 - 12:39
Inshushinak

Best of the fucking best

Hits total: 2736 | This month: 6