‹‹ Back to the Extreme metal forum
Users visited: 8  
Search this topic:  

The Turbanator

25.06.2010 at 02:46
Great band. 'Hin - Fort' was a masterpiece of an album.

So here's the thing. If you'd hear the track 'Hin', there will be a quote that starts off like "The darkness is different that the light...." and so on. I need this full quote. Is there anyway I can get it? Tried searching online and it's not there. And where is it from? I think it's from a documentary or something?

And yeah, I highly recommend this album. It takes you to a journey far deep into space. One of the best ambient album I've heard.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
Bad English
nobody

25.06.2010 at 12:23
Its interesting just tryd in myspace , good band, I like it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
The Turbanator

25.06.2010 at 13:18
Yeap definitely is.

For anyone who wanting to hear the sample : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr3vrvXfocM
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.