04. Midnight Call
05. Hold on
06. Silent Faces
07. Dreadful Signs
08. Set Me Free
09. Riding On The Wind
10. Realms Of Tomorrow

01. Dancer of the Storm - Melodic dynamite
The lyrics of this song talk about the changes coming to someone's life and day by day they turn him into something different without even realizing what has done!

02. Hold Me Tight - Europower hit
Talks about the need we all have for a helping hand in order to achieve some things in life. For example? Every man needs a woman? and every woman needs a man.

03. If I Could Turn Back Time - 80s stuff with a great refrain
Talks about someone who wants to go back in the past to change some things that has done wrong or that he hasn't done at all. I think that all of us wished to do such a thing some times.

04. Midnight Call - Classic time
Talks about everyone's ideal place. The one for which anyone would say, "Wow what an incredible place! That's where I would like to live all my life".

05. Hold on - US power in the best moment
Underlines that we do not have to take things as they come and to do our own revolution in order to achieve something better in our life.

06. Silent Faces - I think that is the best album song
Talks about people who do not care for anything anymore and take things as they come. Some lyrics of the song say, "People have become the watchers of the things that happened in the world and they cannot react to anything anymore".

07. Dreadful Signs - Progressive sense of melody
Transfers a very clear message? just see the signs of our time! There are going to be changes in many things in our lives in the future.

08. Set Me Free - It's the mid tempo treasure of the album
Talks about the spiritual freedom of the man. We should open our minds to see things clearer.

09. Riding on the Wind - Read the lyrics and ride on the wind
Talks about a man who is not doing well with his life, but he holds on and has not given up.

10. Realms of Tomorrow - Epic-power moment
Talks about people who are trying to find something to believe? something better for his future? the realms of tomorrow.

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 9 users
18.08.2006 - 15:46
Metalforos666
amazing album!
real great.
also the new album of this band is marvelous.
could anyone review it?
i am not so good at it...
----
www.myspace.com/metalforos
03.06.2010 - 14:24
koja heavy
10/10
03.06.2010 - 14:25
koja heavy
My favorite band

Hits total: 4166 | This month: 12