Metal Storm logo
Children Of Bodom - Forced To Cancel Polish Appearance

Children Of Bodom were set to make an appearance at the Polish Metal festival "Hunterfest" in Szczytno, but due to organization problems and problems with the promoter, the Extreme Power Metallers have been forced to make a cancellation. The band is regretful that the cancellation happened as they haven't played in Poland for years and are sorry that it was such short notice.

Here is a small comment by the band: "There are many things that went wrong, we are sorry that people who bought tickets to see us are the ones who suffer the most!"

In other Children Of Bodom news, some photos taken when the band was playing at this years Wacken Open Air festival have been posted online. Check the 'gallery' section of Children Of Bodom's official website to view them.

Source: cobhc.com
Band profile: Children Of Bodom
Posted: 18.08.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 5 users
18.08.2006 - 18:27
TheSlaughter
Account deleted
Awww, all the 13 year old girls will be devastated because they wont be able to hear "Are you dead yet."

Bah! Hail Something Wild.
18.08.2006 - 19:19
Daru Jericho

Sucks for them.

Hail Follow The Reaper!
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

18.08.2006 - 21:14
Basso
Account deleted
I saw them at wacken (damn its getting really repetive to say wacken everytime I say I saw something)!! Great fucking show and I agree with Daru=

Hail Follow the Reaper!

Hits total: 2633 | This month: 6