Poll

Who dou you think is better?

Rage/Avenger
Grave Digger
Equal

Total votes: 45
12.07.2010 - 21:43
ExtraHachse
I know I started a thread not so far ago but I'm really interested what the result is gonna be. Both are really good german Heavy/Power/Speed Metal bands and I want so see who's gonna win. I choose Rage because they're my favourite band. I love Peavy's voice and Victor's guitar playing.
----
I like Powerwolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12.07.2010 - 22:27
Zenzero
Zenzero
I love Grave Digger. I know just an album and few songs more of Rage, and they're not in my top 50!
13.07.2010 - 02:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
If its be old Rage/Avanger its eb equal, but so well I do like GRave Digger more even enwer sound, much more how Rage, but classic GD was awesome ,s imply love this band, but same I do whit old Rage so .... but I vote for GD because I prefere GD all albums, but Rage older so

EDDIT: IMO best what Rage eve rcreiated was whit name Avanger one briliant album
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.07.2010 - 10:56
vezzy
Stallmanite
Always preferred Rage myself.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
13.07.2010 - 16:01
ExtraHachse
Written by Bad English on 13.07.2010 at 02:07

If its be old Rage/Avanger its eb equal, but so well I do like GRave Digger more even enwer sound, much more how Rage, but classic GD was awesome ,s imply love this band, but same I do whit old Rage so .... but I vote for GD because I prefere GD all albums, but Rage older so

EDDIT: IMO best what Rage eve rcreiated was whit name Avanger one briliant album

I prefer Rage than Avenger. I like them as Avenger, too but i really prefer rage. I don't really like Peavy singing that high like in his Avenger days
----
I like Powerwolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16.07.2010 - 18:04
RafaRata
Rage ,cause they have Victor and he is one of the best Metal Guitarplayers of all time.
20.07.2010 - 12:37
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Although I absolutely love Grave Digger, Im going to go wih Rage. Strangely, I think both band's best material came in the 90's/00's. Rage's early stuff in particular was very forgettable. They didnt really start becoming great till they did ''Perfect Man''. xD
20.07.2010 - 12:41
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Angelic Storm on 20.07.2010 at 12:37

Although I absolutely love Grave Digger, Im going to go wih Rage. Strangely, I think both band's best material came in the 90's/00's. Rage's early stuff in particular was very forgettable. They didnt really start becoming great till they did ''Perfect Man''. xD

I actually liked "Execution Guaranteed". It was solid, if nothing special.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
20.07.2010 - 13:14
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by vezzy on 20.07.2010 at 12:41
I actually liked "Execution Guaranteed". It was solid, if nothing special.

Hmm... it was okay I guess, but very generic. I remember after listening to it, I couldnt remember any of the songs from it. lol "Perfect Man" was when they started writing memorable songs.
20.07.2010 - 14:12
RavenKing
I don't know much of Rage and can't say I like it but I would probably choose it over Grave Digger, considering how so utterly boring, outdated and predictable to death Grave Digger are. I can't figure out how people can like a band as bland and boring as Grave Digger. And Bolthendal's vocals SUCK.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
11.05.2011 - 18:51
avigruss
Grave Digger absolutely
30.06.2011 - 22:44
Damshak
Grave Digger is much better
30.06.2011 - 23:51
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Admin
Hai gais! please review the FAQ when responding to arena polls. we want more than just a band name. we'd actually like y'all to put a little thought into your responses.

i realize for many of you stringing more than 4 words together might be a daunting task... but if four words is the best you've got on a topic, maybe it ain't worth saying.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.04.2012 - 19:07
I"d say Grave Digger but I don't know Rage's music well.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
12.12.2012 - 15:27
megadeath13
Account deleted
Both great bands. But i prefer Rage
12.12.2012 - 15:27
megadeath13
Account deleted
Both great bands. But i prefer Rage