Metal Storm logo
Enslaved - Announce New Album Title And Release Date

Time to get stoked! Enslaved just announced Axioma Ethica Odini as the title of their new upcoming release, out in Europe on September 27 and in North America on September 28.

It's no secret that Enslaved recently recorded a new album for an expected late 2010 release. Finally, the countdown on Enslaved's MySpace has revealed the title and release date for the upcoming new album.

This eleventh studio album was recorded at three different studios in Bergen, Norway; in Duper, Earshot (owned by Enslaved members Herbrand Larsen and Ice Dale), and Peersonal Sound (property of Ivar Bjørnson). Axioma Ethica Odini is the follow-up to 2008's Vertebrae, which earned Enslaved their third consecutive Spellemannpris (the Norwegian equivalent of the Grammy Awards).

During the recording sessions, Ivar Bjørnson commented: "As we are recording, we are also filming quite a lot ? from the actual recordings in the studio, as well as around the studio discussing gear, bringing along the camera for the occasional trip to the pub for beer sampling, celebrating Herbrand's birthday with Demonaz (Immortal) and other friends, filming trips to festivals, and on tour while the album is being made. It is all going to be some kind of "behind-the-scenes" thing that we will release in connection with the release."

Source: tmyspace.com
Band profile: Enslaved
Posted: 15.07.2010 by Scythe

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 133 users
15.07.2010 - 16:24
EpicMayhem

Cant wait!
15.07.2010 - 16:29
advent

At last,cool art thought
15.07.2010 - 16:34
Got Mayhem?

Number 11 already...hopefully there is some sort of slight change in their sound, I like it when they surprise us a bit.
----
15.07.2010 - 18:29
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Great news indeed.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
15.07.2010 - 19:39
vezzy
Stallmanite
Awesome news!
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
15.07.2010 - 20:56
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Vertebrae was good, not as good as Isa for me, but I'm hoping this will really push the envelope of greatness.
16.07.2010 - 05:30
Symmachus

Good news. I will look forward to this album being released. The album title is pretty cool.
16.07.2010 - 07:17
Roro

I wanna see that filming
16.07.2010 - 10:24
GT
Coffee!!
That's great news
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
17.07.2010 - 04:57
amonamarthavenge

This is going to be extra specially good for sureee