Metal Storm logo
Into Eternity - "The Scattering Of Ashes" Tracklisting Revealed

The 11 tracks that make up Into Eternity's October 3rd release, "The Scattering Of Ashes", have been revealed:

1. Novus Inceptum (intro)
2. Severe Emotional Distress
3. Nothing
4. Timeless Winter
5. Out
6. A Past Beyond Memory
7. Surrounded By Night
8. Eternal
9. Pain Through Breathing
10. Suspension Of Disbelief
11. Paralyzed

"Not since Into Eternity's 2004 release, "Buried In Oblivion", has a collection of songs so undeniably bridged the gap between Dream Theater and Death. Individual performance herein never overwhelm the compositional whole, reaffirming Into Eternity's perfect blend of technicality, memorable songwriting, traditional heavy metal and sheer savagery. Mixed and mastered by Andy Sneap (Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy), the album is a sonic Molotov cocktail that's already been hailed as 'a landmark triumph' (BW&BK)."

Kicking off their 2006 North American assault on Megadeth's Gigantour 2006, information here, the hard working band is soon destined for your town. Keep checking http://www.intoeternity.net, the Century Media website, and the band's MySpace page for up-to-the-minute information, tour dates, MP3s and more.

Source: intoeternity.net
Band profile: Into Eternity
Posted: 19.08.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 1 user
19.08.2006 - 17:37
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Wow,why am I not suprised to see I'm the first one to make any posts about this?
Anyway, yes I'm very excited about their new album and I've been waiting forever for some more detailed info on the album, The tracks look to be the result of their normal work, but I still love every second of it, as a matter of fact, I'm getting ready to listen to them as we speak.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.

Hits total: 2241 | This month: 6