Metal Storm logo
Scars On Broadway - Check Out A New Song

Scars On Broadway, the System Of A Down spin-off featuring guitarist Daron Malakian and drummer John Dolmayan, have a new song online. The brand new track is called "Fucking" and can be streamed via SoundCloud over at this location. To unlock the free "Fucking" mp3 download, you'll need to share this page with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.

Scars On Broadway returned to the live stage on 2nd of May after a 17-month absence to play a headlining show in West Hollywood, California, where they performed another new song, called "Talkin' Shit". The band will also play in Los Angeles in August. There is however no word on any further new studio material of the band.

Source: armageddoncomealive.com
Band profile: Scars On Broadway
Posted: 31.07.2010 by Sjuk

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 54 users
31.07.2010 - 18:27
Perseverence
Account deleted
Oh ma ga! Gota check it out!
31.07.2010 - 18:30
Sangre Sani

Not so good actualy. Same shit as on the first album.
31.07.2010 - 18:31
Got Mayhem?

I'm just getting an error message from that site

EDIT ok nevermind, it's working now. Yea nothing really suprising here.
----
31.07.2010 - 18:49
Soulweeper

Omg it sucks really hard
31.07.2010 - 20:19
LethargyMan

I actually kinda liked the Scars on Broadway album (more for nostalgia than anything else)...

... but this song just wasn't any good at all. Still, I appreciate the free-ness of it (though I refuse to give them my facebook information).
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
31.07.2010 - 20:25
Kratos

That was just a horrid and painful song to listen too, nothing good about it at all, whiny vocals and crappy instruments.
01.08.2010 - 00:55
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Not too big of a fan, but it does remind me of how fun System is to listen to. Mighta been better if the lyrics were a little more refined.
01.08.2010 - 08:42
INÆRIS

That was absolutely terrible.
----
Still Life, Still Death

Hits total: 2626 | This month: 9