Metal Storm logo
Onslaught - Recording New Album, Demo Sample Online

UK Thrashers Onslaught have announced that Danish producer Jacob Hansen will be handling the production and mixing duties on the upcoming studio album due for release later this year. The album will be recorded and mixed at Hansen Studio in Ribe, Denmark starting on August 16th.

Guitarist Nige Rockett comments: "We're so stoked to be working with Jacob Hansen on the new album, Jacob has done some stunning work in the past, his production skills are really gonna suit the style of the new album, his mixes are so heavy and lively which is exactly what we are looking for. It'll be real cool to capture the live energy of the band in these recordings.

Drummer Steve Grice and vocalist Sy Keeler are leaving for the studio immediately after our appearance at Bloodstock Festival, where we should be, if all goes to plan, debuting a track entitled "Born For War" taken from the new album. It's a violent beast, very fast and heavy with lots of twists and turns."

Producer Jacob Hansen said the following about the recordings: "This is one of the more exciting productions this year for me! Since their very first albums (Power From Hell + The Force), which made quite an impression on me back in my teenage years, I've loved this dark and heavy band. Working with these guys is gonna be awesome!"

An audio sample of the pre-production of the song "Born For War" can be heard at the band's MySpace profile.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Onslaught
Posted: 03.08.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 23 users
03.08.2010 - 20:04
Sangre Sani

HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL YEAH!
I like Killing Peace so much
03.08.2010 - 20:16
vezzy
Stallmanite
Happiness.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
03.08.2010 - 20:33
Angelic Storm
Melodious
That demo of "Born For War" is crushing! I think the new album might be even better than "Killing Peace". <33
04.08.2010 - 22:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Angelic Storm on 03.08.2010 at 20:33

That demo of "Born For War" is crushing! I think the new album might be even better than "Killing Peace". <33

sounds so ... its be a killer, shame Nige is Chelsea LOL
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.08.2010 - 07:28
Novas

So its gonna b thrash metal this time like Killing Peace !?!?!?
so will b awesome, Killing Peace was almost perfect..vocals especially
it would be gay if they went back to their 80's albums when they were crossover punk thrash, it was just horrible...

Hits total: 2193 | This month: 3