Metal Storm logo
Rare metal items you own

Original post

Posted by , 21.08.2006 - 14:54
I opened this thread in the old forum, but now thats gone I think I'll start it again. What rare items, releases do you own? Selected items from my collection..

MZ.412 - Burning the Temple of God CD

Alcest - Le Secret (digipack ltd 1000)

Abigor - Shockwave 666 7" (lim. 1000 but dunno if its rare or not)

Striborg - Mysterious Semblance (CD ltd 500)
03.06.2011 - 16:16
ANGEL REAPER

Written by Yavanna on 03.06.2011 at 16:12

That's why I hope you keep your brain, to beat me

I dont like to beat girls... .....
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
03.06.2011 - 16:42
Yavanna

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 03.06.2011 at 16:16

Written by Yavanna on 03.06.2011 at 16:12

That's why I hope you keep your brain, to beat me

I dont like to beat girls... .....

I mean, beat in forum posting
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
03.06.2011 - 18:34
BitterCOld
The Ancient One

stay on topic.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.06.2011 - 20:29
ANGEL REAPER

Written by BitterCOld on 03.06.2011 at 18:34

stay on topic.

ok ok sorry for this longer off topic humor/flirting....
i find my self responsible for it and apologize ....
BTW can you staff investigate this Cynic Metalhead guy making a lot of junk threads on forum....
thanks...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
03.06.2011 - 20:36
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 03.06.2011 at 20:29

BTW can you staff investigate this Cynic Metalhead guy making a lot of junk threads on forum....
thanks...

let's just say this thread isn't the only thing i've done while wearing my mod crown this morning.

to help ease this back to where it should have remained...

rare stuffs...

one of 100 Ortega 1634 releases.
one of 300 or so Shattered Hope "Absence" promos from before Solitude picked them up.

and 017/030 Process of Guilt's "The Circle", the special uberkvlt version. not sure what i did to merit Hugo gifting it to me, aside from reviewing an electronic advance and doing an interview. But hey, it's awesome of him.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
03.06.2011 - 20:59
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by BitterCOld on 03.06.2011 at 20:36

and 017/030 Process of Guilt's "The Circle", the special uberkvlt version. not sure what i did to merit Hugo gifting it to me, aside from reviewing an electronic advance and doing an interview. But hey, it's awesome of him.

I was so stupid back in Roadburn I met him and he sold me a copy of Process Of Guilt (regular one) and I was in a hurry to get to see Earth. I just lost my chances to get it signed unless I go to Roadburn or DDD again and just hope that he's there XD.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
28.06.2011 - 01:37
(((O)))

Today I received Beherit - Drawing Down The Moon, the JL America/Spinefarm 1993 version. It was still sealed when I got it, so it's in perfect condition (I did open it today though). I have no idea if it's rare or not but it's a cool thing to own. Inside the CD-case there was a note from one of the labels, asking me if I would like to buy some demo tapes/CD's.
28.06.2011 - 02:56
Mattybu

I don't really have any rare albums in my collection... I guess some of my Buckethead stuff is hard to find (especially with the crappy selection of anything around where I live, I've had to order them or have found them at record stores in the US and France with incredible selection), but it's fairly easy to obtain if you put in the order. My collection is fairly small too. Something like 50 CDs and 4 vinyls.
30.06.2011 - 21:35
Lit. Metalhead
Account deleted
I think the rarest thing I have is a CD from a band called Damien Steel, a hard rock/glam Metal band from the late 80's that never really made it past releasing their first album. After the rise of Grunge, the band has long since split up and it is quite difficult to find anything even relating to them. My older bro thought they were gonna be the next Skid Row.
22.05.2012 - 16:18
Infernal Eternal

I have the debut album of Drive, a Texas-based prog band that is very obscure. I searched them on Metal Archives (MS hasn't a profile for them) and learnt they have split up, plus my version has a bonus song that really sucks.
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter
23.05.2012 - 14:31
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I have nothing.

I have nothing that's rare, the closest thing I have is copy of "None So Vile"
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
23.05.2012 - 17:11
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Boxcar Willy on 23.05.2012 at 14:31
I have nothing that's rare, the closest thing I have is copy of "None So Vile"

And it's probably not the original edition (1996), you probably have the Century Media re-release.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
23.05.2012 - 18:06
Edmund Fogg

The only "rare" cds I own is Nacht - Apnoe: Small atmo BM band from Germany that hand pressed their copies. And 009/100 of Yama - Seaquake: Small Psychedelic Stoner band from the netherlands. I'm also thinking of getting a hand numbered copy of Cult of Occult - Cult of Occult: Growing Stoner Drone Doom band from France.

Edit: Plus I've learned that Necro Deathmort wants to re-issue their debut: This Beat is Necrotonic. Since I missed the firsts prints, I'll be looking towards that.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan