Metal Storm logo
Behemoth - New DVD Release Announced

Just yesterday, we informed you that Polish death metal band Behemoth will embark on the Lawless States Of Heretika Tour, taking place later this year with Watain and Withered. Get the dates here.

It seems like the band will be doing that tour in support of their upcoming new DVD Evangelia Heretika. Cover art can be found here.

Frontman Nergal commented on the upcoming DVD in this way: "We've been through hell and back to make this release happen. I know we only have a few DVD's in our catalogue so far but they are not even close to what you are gonna experience with Evangelia Heretika! Expect approximately 5 hours of essential Behemoth. Long-time Behemoth artistic collaborator, Graal, has provided us with some of his most disturbing and completed vision to date."

Evangelia Heretika will be released in the US via Metal Blade Records, in Europe via Nuclear Blast Records, and in Poland via Mystic Records. Further details are still to be announced.

In other news, Behemoth recently finished recording their new video "Alas, The Lord Is Upon Me" from the album Evangelion. The clip will premiere online any time soon. A very promising teaser can be watched below.

[Also thanks to Chidder]

Source: behemoth.pl
Band profile: Behemoth
Posted: 04.08.2010 by Fane

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 119 users
04.08.2010 - 22:40
Murder

Wow O_O awesome preview!!!! Following this.
04.08.2010 - 22:52
Fane

Usually I hate those videos, but this one... damn, it actually looks promising.
----
Coffee for power
Music for creativity
Sarcasm for fun
04.08.2010 - 23:25
Winterthrone

This is gonna be awesome, and with a date in Quebec City on this tour I'm very excited!
05.08.2010 - 01:43
Got Mayhem?

1. Holyshitwhatanamazinglycoolcoverart

2. 5 hours? ok. this is something I need. Not just want. But need.
----
06.08.2010 - 00:00
worm_is_gloaming

Killer cover art, and provocatively surreal clip... now let's hope the rest of the music video doesn't dissipate the morbid blasphemous dream aura that is hinted here.

Hits total: 5419 | This month: 2