Metal Storm logo
Justin Beiber Must Not Win

Original post

Posted by ☭ Mr. S &#9773, 05.08.2010 - 01:37
Re-post from 4chan.

Good morning. Good morning. In less than an hour, anons from here will join others from around the board, and you will be launching the largest voting battle in the history of 4chan. 4chan, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences any more. We will be united in our common interest. Perhaps it's fate that today is the 4th of August, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution, but from Beiberization. We're fighting for our right to troll, to exist and should we win the day, the 4th of August will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice, 'We will not let Beiber get the VOTES! We will not let it happen without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our Bill Murray day!

http://gobowling.com/CelebrityContest/VotingContest.aspx

Vote for Bill Murray!

use the address:
billmurray@winrar.com
09.08.2010 - 16:22
vezzy
Stallmanite
The highest rated comments are often ones that bash nu metal, "mallcore" and "trendies" or "[BAND] FUCKING RULES!!!! FUCK [BAND]/POSERS/SCENE KIDS!".
Or if not highest rated, they get a few thumb-ups at least.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
10.08.2010 - 20:21
Kennoth
Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 09.08.2010 at 14:07

Everything is wrong with Down With The Sickness... The "mommy please don't hurt me" part is especially bad...

Basically the entire song is extremely cringeworthy all the time. The teenage-angsty vocals and lyrics sure aren't helping it either...

I didn't know there was a teenage-angsty type of vocals. Thank you for enlighting me. The abuse part grows on you in time. Or doesn't, depends on who you are.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
10.08.2010 - 22:04
vezzy
Stallmanite
The vocals aren't that angsty in that one, for a real example of it try Linkin Park's "Given Up" or pretty much any of their songs.
----
11.08.2010 - 01:47
Kennoth
I can understand that Jonathan Davis has angsty vocals. But David Draiman? That's just ignorance.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
11.08.2010 - 14:56
vezzy
Stallmanite
David Draiman may not be very angsty, but I've always found his vocals laughable, especially in Indestructible.
----
14.08.2010 - 15:22
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Irritable Ted on 14.08.2010 at 14:07

I'd never heard of this Beiber child until I read it on here. Thanks guys. It will take me ages to get that crap out of my head.

For that I will make you all listen to Little Jimmy Osmond.

I had heard of Justin Beiber before I came to this thread, but I'd never heard his music till Ezz_Zombie posted that video. lol

I am immune to Little Jimmy Osmond, seeing as Ive heard him and that song a few times since I was little.
14.08.2010 - 15:25
Perseverance
Account deleted
Written by Angelic Storm on 14.08.2010 at 15:22

Written by Irritable Ted on 14.08.2010 at 14:07

I'd never heard of this Beiber child until I read it on here. Thanks guys. It will take me ages to get that crap out of my head.

For that I will make you all listen to Little Jimmy Osmond.

I had heard of Justin Beiber before I came to this thread, but I'd never heard his music till Ezz_Zombie posted that video. lol

I am immune to Little Jimmy Osmond, seeing as Ive heard him and that song a few times since I was little.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g8w_rwOT0Q

Suffer all that click the link