Metal Storm logo
Apocalyptica - New Song Available For Download

Cello metallers Apocalyptica are offering a free mp3 of the brand-new track "At The Gates Of Manala".

Here's the deal. All you have to do is register for the band's regular newsletter at this location. Don't worry, the newsletter is supposed to be "non-annoying and will be sent to you in either Spanish, English or German". If you subscribe now the band will send you "At The Gates Of Manala" as a high quality mp3 for free.

"At The Gates Of Manala" is the opening track for the band's upcoming 7th Symphony, scheduled for a release later this month. Another new track, "End Of Me", was already streaming on the band's MySpace.

7th Symphony [cover art] tracklist:

01. At The Gates Of Manala
02. End Of Me [feat.Gavin Rossdale]
03. Not Strong Enough
04. 2010 [feat. Dave Lombardo]
05. Beautiful
06. Broken Pieces [feat. Lacey Mosley]
07. On The Roaf Top With Quasimodo
08. Bring Them To Light [feat. Joe Duplantier]
09. Sacra
10. Rage Of Poseidon

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Apocalyptica
Posted: 08.08.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 59 users
08.08.2010 - 21:58
RiouxMax
Bring Them To Light [feat. Joe Duplantier] is probably the greatest song they ever did with a singer (unlike the other 3 commercial shitty songs on this CD)
09.08.2010 - 02:04
Symmachus
The album cover is a very good choice.
09.08.2010 - 23:06
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
I used to like this band , but they seem to have lost their way these days .
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
10.08.2010 - 05:20
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Written by hanna of steel on 09.08.2010 at 23:06

I used to like this band , but they seem to have lost their way these days .

Same here...
Well, actually I kinda liked the song, it's not bad, something I could listen again some other day, but I don't think I'll like the new release since I don't like their previous two albums (except for some songs). Their best work to day is "Reflections" and I don't think they will ever release something like that. They should stop inviting guest vocalists.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"

Hits total: 4140 | This month: 3