Metal Storm logo
The Injury Thread

Original post

Posted by Boxcar Willy, 09.08.2010 - 21:06
I was thinking about this thread after recently breaking my left wrist and right collarbone, while racing my dirtbike in Minnesota, i was wondering have you ever broken a bone or have had some type of injury, if so tell us how it happened! and how long you were/are out.
13.01.2011 - 03:42
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Kitty on 10.01.2011 at 00:12

Ummm... Well, it's kinda like that:
11 y/o - Broken hand.
13 y/o - Broken jaw.
14 y/o - 3 broken ribs, and a broken jaw AGAIN.
16 y/o - Broken ankle.

That's it for now with broken bones.

might i ask how you broke your ribs and jaw? was it at the same time?
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
13.01.2011 - 06:59
Kitty
Written by Boxcar Willy on 13.01.2011 at 03:42

11 y/o - Broken hand.
13 y/o - Broken jaw.
16 y/o - Broken ankle.

might i ask how you broke your ribs and jaw? was it at the same time?

Hockey, and yep.
:/
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
13.01.2011 - 10:11
Raging Dreamer
Well the only thing I've ever broken is my tailbone, during childbirth... And I've always told my son he's been a pain in the ass since the day he was born. It's become a running joke around my house lol...
13.01.2011 - 12:26
VaronoZz
Vampbaron

11 y/o - Broken hand.
13 y/o - Broken jaw.
16 y/o - Broken ankle.

lol, u keep the memories for statistical reasons? or just to be reminding u to do not play hockey again? haha
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...
14.01.2011 - 02:17
Kitty
Written by VaronoZz on 13.01.2011 at 12:26

11 y/o - Broken hand.
13 y/o - Broken jaw.
16 y/o - Broken ankle.

lol, u keep the memories for statistical reasons? or just to be reminding u to do not play hockey again? haha

Keep? dude, pain is a strong reminder, how can I ever forget something like that? x)
----
...And I meowmeowmeow!
15.01.2011 - 22:18
Don Martin
le fu-
Worst thing I've ever had was when my dad was picking me up from a friend's house when I was a little kid and I didn't wear any shoes or socks and I was sitting on the back of his bike (it was in the summer so it was friggin hot, thus the lack of shoes and socks) and my foot got stuck between the spokes of the wheels of my dad's bike and a whole part of my skin was torn off. I remember me crying the guts outta my body and my dad trying to calm me while driving his bike, fucking hero
----
What a tackastrophe!
15.01.2011 - 22:42
Ragana
Rawrcat
The exactly same thing happened to me too when I was a little kid, but my memory is so empty that I keep wondering - maybe it was just a bad and very real dream for I don't remember this accident in details. Though, then again, I also don't remember the first time I rode a bike or things like that.
16.01.2011 - 03:58
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I hurt myself daily... with varying degrees... i get from my mom... she hurt herself on a STATIONARY atv... oh i just remembered concussion from kneeboarding...
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
25.01.2011 - 05:29
MetallicA
I've never broken anything thankfully. I had stitches in my nose when I was a kid...me and my friend were playing rough and I got hurt. Over this past summer, I nearly set our apartment on fire and got some pretty gross burns on my hand & arm from that. I got some good cream for it and now you can barely see the burn scars.

My boyfriend has me beat though. He had a lung collapse and had to have his rib cage ripped open to fix it. He also broke his leg in 3 places in 2009.

Here's some gnarly pictures:

my hand:

boyfriend's x-ray:
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
25.01.2011 - 12:32
Nefarious
Doom Knight
staff
Ouch those pics look nasty!

I've had a few injuries myself:

A boiled kettle tipped & fell on my leg as a kid, badly burning my entire right calf. Unbelievably i have no scar anymore. I have also broken a finger, my wrist, badly broken my nose & fractured my eye socket. Oh and had my front teeth smashed out with a whiskey bottle by a good friend of mine
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
17.02.2011 - 18:20
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
Many.

-Broke my ankle as a kid while I was riding my skateboard.
-Broke my collar bone, and shoulder when I was a kid. Walked behind someone while they were swinging a baseball bat.
-Fell off my motorcycle and broke both wrists.
-Shot in the thigh in Iraq.
-Many head injuries from explosions in iraq.
27.08.2012 - 03:26
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Never broke anything. Once I hit my head against the floor, falling from the rooftop.

I will never forget it. My vision was all messed up, but no blood or cuts at all... My mother almost died that day.

And it did not affected my brain at all... oh, wait: I don't remember...
31.08.2012 - 17:00
Yellax
I have broken my ankles, feet and legs so many times in my 20s that I permanently have issues. I have been to so many doctors and nothing can be done. I also fell 15 feet back in 2007 onto solid concrete and barely survived that. Thankfully, my head landed on my dog's large pillow. Otherwise, my brains would have splattered all over the place. I wound up getting three blood clots in my lung afterwards and almost died a second time from that. Lets just say that 2007 was a TERRIBLE year. I've almost drown a few times when I was partying while touring with bands in my late teens/early 20s.

I am very beat up.
----
I'm a furry. Get used to it.
11.09.2012 - 11:36
ANGEL REAPER
This summer wasp stung me in my eye...it hurt like hell...but it didn't leave any damage
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
16.09.2012 - 02:11
Mad Arab666
I got my foot stuck in a motorbike wheel when I was nine. Took a massive chunk of my heel out. I was at India at the time so the doctors gave me some very bad stitches which were only used in WW2 era. Luckily I got back to the UK a couple of days after.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
16.09.2012 - 02:36
Fredd
Account deleted
Never broken any bone yet, luckily.
11.10.2012 - 01:12
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
I fractured my wrist at Discovery Zone once
----
11.10.2012 - 03:22
Void Eater
Account deleted
Since BoxCar Willy is a negative influence, I decided to try my hand at dirtbiking, and this happened.

Also hurt my back; just bending over to wash my hands hurt like hell for a few days.
11.10.2012 - 11:19
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
I had this scar on my left hand while playing hockey representing my school at Inter House competition. I was charging towards goalpost and suddenly this guy blocked me from his stick infront of my leg and I dragged down to like 25 meter I guess. That was fucking painful. Other than that, I never broken any bone nor had any stitches on my body.
23.01.2013 - 03:05
stupid noob
Account deleted
The only injury I've ever incurred is a bruised tailbone. I couldn't sit properly for a few weeks and even had a special pillow to sit on while at home. It happened when a "friend" of mine pulled my chair out from beneath me just as I was about to sit down. Definitely not a good memory, but at least I have something to report back to you all in this thread. I guess I can thank my "friend" for that! HA!
24.01.2013 - 21:47
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Guest on 23.01.2013 at 03:05

I guess I can thank my "friend" for that! HA!

no you can also return him "favor"...so that that friend could report some injuries
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"