Metal Storm logo
The Beard Thread

Original post

Posted by Zombie, 11.08.2010 - 01:22
This is the thread for any Metalstormers who have beards !

so, what's your beard like?
Do you have a full beard? a chin beard? a goatee ? ...

if you dont have a beard, then what is your stance on beards, with or against?

so, let the bearded fun begin !
20.05.2014 - 02:26
BreadGod
Account deleted
So I was hanging out with my friends in /r/touhou's irc when some people started posting pictures of themselves in hats, so I joined in the fun.

I apologize for the grim kvlt quality. My camera is old and I couldn't get the lighting right. They told me I looked like a sentient mound of bread dough with viking-like facial hair.
20.05.2014 - 02:48
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
^Badass.
You'd think a guy who likes touhou is a weird nerdo dressed as a loli
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
20.05.2014 - 03:17
BreadGod
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 20.05.2014 at 02:48

^Badass.
You'd think a guy who likes touhou is a weird nerdo dressed as a loli

Yeah, most Touhou fans aren't weirdo nerds, just like how most metalheads aren't deranged sociopaths who kill cats and worship satan. In fact, one of the members of the Touhou subreddit is a bodybuilder. If you were to see a picture of him, you wouldn't expect him to like Touhou at all.
20.05.2014 - 06:12
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Nobody mentioned Jim Root yet? His beard was all the rage recently...
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
07.09.2014 - 23:28
FOOCK Nam

Hey guys, I need some resource recommendation, i want to have beard, but genetically I have few.. How to boost the beard growing lots naturally, if cutting it does it makes it more thicker and longer...?

Any I like and want this style of beard..
13.09.2014 - 19:38
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 19.12.2012 at 10:47

Here is my beard from a couple of months ago. I had to cut it off for something job related.

And here's the beard now fuckers

Your beard is still awesome dude. That's how mine looks right now, except darker and I guess thicker.
I'll put up a pic later, Metal Storm always seems to have tight restrictions with uploading pictures and I simply don't have the energy to fight it right now.
20.02.2015 - 17:54
Belegûr
Arise In Might!
05.01.2021 - 20:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I start to grow, sortha Johan Hegg style wannaby beard, or we can say Richard
Those days I cared as I look are over and men over 30 only things left are booze, metal, hair and beard. I sortha dont care much about it, just lety it grow,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
07.05.2021 - 18:15
Revelf

I think a beard is a very stylish thing, but I don't have one as I find it very difficult to care for it. Once, I tried to grow a beard, but in the second week I looked like an unshaven bum)
07.05.2021 - 20:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Revelf on 07.05.2021 at 18:15

I think a beard is a very stylish thing, but I don't have one as I find it very difficult to care for it. Once, I tried to grow a beard, but in the second week I looked like an unshaven bum)

Its hard to care indeed, but I dont care how I look like anyway, long is long I don't care if beard or hair are pretty, but long.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
08.05.2021 - 16:01
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
I can never grow mine properly, I have a strange obsession with hand picking my hairs out, especially when I see ginger.
12.05.2021 - 18:28
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I used to have a goatee, now I shave completely every two or three days. As a result I look younger than I used to look ten years ago or so.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei