Metal Storm logo
Worst High School Memory

11.08.2010 - 06:24
Perseverance
Account deleted
Being I just entered my Jr. year, and not yet finishing school, I have to say I don't really have one! But of the past 2 years I have to say the worst memory I have is getting hit in the cock by a TUBA! What is your worst high school memory fellow stormers? Unload all secrets, they will not be used against you, at least not by me.;)
11.08.2010 - 07:22
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
High School... the happiest years of my life... no responsabilities at all... heaven.

Really, I cannot recall any bad memory... there was the first girlfriend dump and that kind of crap... but overall everything went good in all aspects. =)
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
11.08.2010 - 18:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Cant remeber, ok when someone put beer on my jacket and thay found it, but there was noi avidance I take it in and I was not kick out, it was set up, also when someone put used cindom in my jacket , to make me shy something, I didnt care trow it out....maybe I to much spend time whit some girls and pll, I like beck then but now thay are totaly lost n gone .... but beck than it was good times
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
11.08.2010 - 19:04
FOOCK Nam

High school...it is not worst memory, it is whole bad memory for, they all hate/despise me due to some certain reason, but mostly longest period is because I study not so well...such a bad thingsbut not depressing thing. And you can use it against me
11.08.2010 - 22:58
Valentin B
Iconoclast
I got tons of them and some are quite extreme, but who the fuck cares, it was a long time ago.

it's useless and not constructive at all to dwell on bad things that happened in the past even just to try and learn something new from these situations, plus we all have heavy metal as the ultimate means of escape and venting.
11.08.2010 - 23:41
Perseverance
Account deleted
Written by Valentin B on 11.08.2010 at 22:58

I got tons of them and some are quite extreme, but who the fuck cares, it was a long time ago.

it's useless and not constructive at all to dwell on bad things that happened in the past even just to try and learn something new from these situations, plus we all have heavy metal as the ultimate means of escape and venting.

Hellsyeah! But you've all misted the point entirely, I made the thread so that the newbies to life can learn from your troubles. But I didn't make that clear. Also, they put a spell checker on the message creator thing! Sweet thanks who ever has done this I bet it was some kind of grammar Nazi! Thanks
11.08.2010 - 23:48
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Written by Guest on 11.08.2010 at 23:41

Hellsyeah! But you've all misted the point entirely, I made the thread so that the newbies to life can learn from your troubles. But I didn't make that clear. Also, they put a spell checker on the message creator thing! Sweet thanks who ever has done this I bet it was some kind of grammar Nazi! Thanks

okay, so here goes. if there are two lessons i learned in school, they're these:

-if someone is giving you shit and he doesn't have like 10 huge best friends, simply kick his ass (or at least pick a fight with him and try to do significant damage) and don't think about the consequences (because in almost all cases they're non-existent). if they see that you fight back and actually hurt them, they'll leave you alone eventually and you will get that thing that every high-schooler craves: respect from his peers.

-NEVER be afraid of talking to a random girl, regardless how beautiful/popular/schizophrenic she is, if you have conversation topics.
12.08.2010 - 00:01
FOOCK Nam

The first case is good lesson point. For the second case, I remember when I was in high school, it had a lot of kiddy issues if regarding about go-talk-to random girl,...I would do what you say if I knew it.
12.08.2010 - 00:57
Ragana
Rawrcat
Working on a stupid & useless research work for more than a year. It's not even mentioned in our school finishing diplomas/certificates.

But I don't know, I really liked high school even though me and my best friend were put in different classes. My classmates were the best I could have, most of teachers were fantastic and I had fun.
12.08.2010 - 02:35
Kennoth

I've got shitload of them, and I'll be keeping those to myself.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
12.08.2010 - 02:50
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I think the worst thing was someone breaking into my locker and taking all my stuff....
12.08.2010 - 17:26
FOOCK Nam

Written by Kennoth on 12.08.2010 at 02:35

Why keeping ? or someday you gonna boom the school no matter what of angry or sad...
12.08.2010 - 17:51
Perseverance
Account deleted
Written by FOOCK Nam on 12.08.2010 at 17:26

Why keeping ? or someday you gonna boom the school no matter what of angry or sad...

Like I have said, nothing you say will be used against you.
12.08.2010 - 17:53
Kennoth

Written by FOOCK Nam on 12.08.2010 at 17:26

Haha, nah. Besides, I'm no longer in HS.
----
12.08.2010 - 18:01
FOOCK Nam

After high school, college school was done better, less kiddy stress issue though HS memory has provoked some of my behavior in college school. In the end college is ok, but high school should be burnt, Show no mercy
12.08.2010 - 18:10
FOOCK Nam

Written by Guest on 11.08.2010 at 23:41

Thanks metal, almost three years high school till grade 12, my life just metal metal . Utter escapism. School is not bad but in my case because of the ideological goverment forcing to the educational and school life culture so a lot discrimination and deceiving...I guess in US there are just bullying/conflict/rich-poor/2 boy- 1girl/ kiddy things ?
13.08.2010 - 02:29
Kennoth

Written by FOOCK Nam on 12.08.2010 at 18:10

I guess in US there are just bullying/conflict/rich-poor/2 boy- 1girl/ kiddy things ?

People are shit whenever you go.
----
13.08.2010 - 06:36
Perseverance
Account deleted
Written by Kennoth on 13.08.2010 at 02:29

I guess in US there are just bullying/conflict/rich-poor/2 boy- 1girl/ kiddy things ?

I think you mean Wherever. But yes people=shit. And so does Slipknot!
13.08.2010 - 13:53
Kennoth

Written by Guest on 13.08.2010 at 06:36

Written by Kennoth on 13.08.2010 at 02:29

I think you mean Wherever. But yes people=shit. And so does Slipknot!

Yeah, that's what I meant. IDC about Slipknot that much
----
01.09.2010 - 17:34
Wishmaster
Account deleted
I memorized this really long long long poem that I had to recite infront of everyone in school. When I was on stage, I recited the first part, then I forgot everything. I walked awkwardly around the stage trying to remember, but I couldn't. I kept staring into the blank trying to remember, but no luck. After the awkward silence and a thousand eyes burning holes in my head, I remembered. I thank god nobody laughed at me or made fun of me that day. A couple of people in my class told me how they regret choosing me. I HATE THAT DAY!
01.09.2010 - 20:47
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by Guest on 01.09.2010 at 17:34

I memorized this really long long long poem that I had to recite infront of everyone in school. When I was on stage, I recited the first part, then I forgot everything. I walked awkwardly around the stage trying to remember, but I couldn't. I kept staring into the blank trying to remember, but no luck. After the awkward silence and a thousand eyes burning holes in my head, I remembered. I thank god nobody laughed at me or made fun of me that day. A couple of people in my class told me how they regret choosing me. I HATE THAT DAY!

For some reason, I used to be good at memorizing things even when I didn't want to and now I can barely drive myself to memorize anything unless I really want to.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
02.09.2010 - 04:36
Wishmaster
Account deleted
Same with me. For some reason, looking into someone's eyes while reciting makes me forget everything.
02.09.2010 - 12:24
Øyvind
Grave Digger
Worst memory has to be this - I was the class treasurer (I don't know how to translate that, I collected money for field trips etc.), and in my last year someone stole some 400 euros I collected, I can't even remember what it was for anymore. It happened during gym class. I had to go to the police to report it, everyone thought I was an idiot for letting that to happen, but eventually people forgot about it. I never found out who the thief was.
----
02.09.2010 - 23:49
Wishmaster
Account deleted
Written by Øyvind on 02.09.2010 at 12:24

Worst memory has to be this - I was the class treasurer (I don't know how to translate that, I collected money for field trips etc.), and in my last year someone stole some 400 euros I collected, I can't even remember what it was for anymore. It happened during gym class. I had to go to the police to report it, everyone thought I was an idiot for letting that to happen, but eventually people forgot about it. I never found out who the thief was.

400 euros? Wow, that must have been tough!
03.09.2010 - 04:05
I_Die_Often

High school for me was in the early 80's, and the 80's fucking sucked!!!!
And what it really stupid, I now see kids with the same shitty hair cut I had then!!!
What the hell is wrong with people! Learn from our mistakes!
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
08.09.2010 - 15:14
Archetype

Throwing bits and offcuts of metal during metal tech class (is that metal or what!?) only to have it land in somebody's eye. I know that if I was aiming to hit the guy, I wouldn't have got him but that's how these things go. The guy turned out to be perfectly fine and I got removed from class for the day and was then given two after-school detentions.
08.09.2010 - 15:34
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Archetype on 08.09.2010 at 15:14

Throwing bits and offcuts of metal during metal tech class (is that metal or what!?) only to have it land in somebody's eye. I know that if I was aiming to hit the guy, I wouldn't have got him but that's how these things go. The guy turned out to be perfectly fine and I got removed from class for the day and was then given two after-school detentions.

I did something close to that - I turned my mechanical pencil into a staple gun and I shot a kid in his eye during science class. I don't remember what my punishment was... I think it was just an entry in my permanent record or something gay.

As for bad high school memories, I can't really think of any right now...
08.09.2010 - 19:38
FOOCK Nam

Written by Dangerboner on 08.09.2010 at 15:34

I did something close to that - I turned my mechanical pencil into a staple gun and I shot a kid in his eye during science class. I don't remember what my punishment was... I think it was just an entry in my permanent record or something gay.

Lol, how was the kid's eye after that ?
08.09.2010 - 23:50
Reza
Account deleted
I remember that in the last year of high school for the Chemistry MidTerm exam, most of us hadn't read this lesson because we had 3 different exams continuously. (Of course I should say that I had read it carefully) So we decided to don't answer to the questions and after some time leave the class. Exam started but no one wanted to be the first person who leaves the class ! I was looking at the questions that suddenly our teacher said me : "Why don't write anything? If you can't answer, give me your sheet" I dunno maybe he didn't expext from me to do this work but I LIKE A HERO stood and gave him a blank sheet and after me the others too.
Now it's an interesting memory for me but because of this heroic action, I got my first 0 in the MidTerm Exam
09.09.2010 - 05:14
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by FOOCK Nam on 08.09.2010 at 19:38

Written by Dangerboner on 08.09.2010 at 15:34

Lol, how was the kid's eye after that ?

He was fine. His eyes were really buggy/bulgy, so they were an easy target.