Metal Storm logo
King Of Asgard - New Video Online

"Einhärjar", the new video from Swedish metallers King Of Asgard, can be viewed at this location. The clip was directed by directed by Richard Moneus.

"Einhärjar" comes off the band's debut album, Fi'mbulvintr, which was released in Europe on August 16 via Metal Blade Records.

Source: youtube.com
Posted: 16.08.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 22 users
16.08.2010 - 21:32
Windrider
Raureif
Yeah!
Not very expensive video but it's authentic, and the song kicks ass as hell!
17.08.2010 - 02:03
The pipes and drums of Mithotyn are reunited once more!
Great to see Karl Beckmann and Karsten Larsson picking up where they left off over a decade ago.

Aeons before the current folk metal craze, the underrated Mithotyn never made it big... but it's gratifying to see that the two branches the ol' trunk had spawned are thriving. (The other one being of course Falconer)

Good solid video too, no frills about it and no distracting overproduced boolsheet.

P.S.
It is ironic that this news feature is posted, considering that King Of Asgard is still waiting on page 4 of Band Suggestion list to be featured on the site... Vote them up if you think they kick ass!
17.08.2010 - 04:39
elven
Really awesome song, the old mithotyn feeling.. great job!
17.08.2010 - 07:57
Symmachus
Written by worm_is_gloaming on 17.08.2010 at 02:03

Great to see Karl Beckmann and Karsten Larsson picking up where they left off over a decade ago.

Aeons before the current folk metal craze, the underrated Mithotyn never made it big... but it's gratifying to see that the two branches the ol' trunk had spawned are thriving. (The other one being of course Falconer)

Good solid video too, no frills about it and no distracting overproduced boolsheet.

P.S.
It is ironic that this news feature is posted, considering that King Of Asgard is still waiting on page 4 of Band Suggestion list to be featured on the site... Vote them up if you think they kick ass!

Could you supply a link be to the band suggestion list? I don't believe I've visited that page before.
18.08.2010 - 17:00
Windrider
Raureif
Written by Symmachus on 17.08.2010 at 07:57

Written by worm_is_gloaming on 17.08.2010 at 02:03

P.S.

Could you supply a link be to the band suggestion list? I don't believe I've visited that page before.

Go to -bands- and then on the top on -suggestions-, a direct link here: http://www.metalstorm.net/bands/band_suggestions.php
Then type in the search fiel King Of Asgard and vote for it, done!
19.08.2010 - 03:50
RavenKing
I received the album today. I can tell that this song is not representative of the album. If we don't count the intro and outro (both instrumental songs), we have 11 songs left. Out of those 11 songs, only this song ("Einharjar"), "Hamod's Tale" and "Heroes Brigade" are kinda softer. All the other songs are faster, more brutal, with more aggressive riffing and drums often blast. The album is definitely faster and more brutal than this song hints at.
This song is good but the album is much better than that, Imo.
The album quickens the pace after "Hamod's Tale" significantly.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody

Hits total: 2088 | This month: 2