Metal Storm logo
Blut Aus Nord - New Album Details

Candlelight Records today confirms October 3 as the US release date of MoRT, the eagerly anticipated new album from French extremists Blut Aus Nord. The album adds to the band's trilogy of albums and growing stateside sales and fanbase.

With MoRT, Blut Aus Nord have crafted an album that is complex, haunting and sure to draw the band continued fan and media applause. A singular composition consisting of eight united chapters, MoRT contains the gruesome soundtrack that has quickly become the trios acclaimed hallmark. Nearly two years in the making, the album incorporates uniquely innovative guitar play (layering similar to early Emperor), a corrosive rhythm section and bitter vocals. Kerrang says it best when calling the bands music, "the sound of underground metal's black heart, twisted beyond all recognition."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Blut Aus Nord
Posted: 23.08.2006 by Damnated

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 10 users
23.08.2006 - 16:52
/ELVET (O)
Account deleted
YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!

=]
23.08.2006 - 16:57
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
about fuckign time. I can't wait.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

23.08.2006 - 19:15
Damnated
Churchburner
ingular composition consisting of eight united chapters it's getting better 'n' better.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.

Hits total: 2992 | This month: 13