Metal Storm logo
Whitesnake - New Bassist Announced

UK hard-rockers Whitesnake have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"After months of speculation, Whitesnake are thrilled to announce their new bass player/singer... 35 year old Michael Devin [picture].

Recently Michael has been playing with Lynch Mob with new Whitesnake drummer, Brian Tichy. This completes the new Whitesnake line-up & Michael will be featured on their new album, alongside guitarists Doug Aldrich & Reb Beach & keyboardist Timothy Drury.

Michael Devin commented: "It's an honor to be welcomed into the Whitesnake family. I'm a big fan. Whitesnake is notorious for exciting musicianship, David's history is rich, and I'm very proud to be here."

The album is currently being recorded for release on the Frontiers label in early 2011. The band will be also returning to touring in support of the new album's release.

We have an interview with Michael complete with more pictures on our website at this location."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Whitesnake
Posted: 21.08.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 32 users
21.08.2010 - 16:40
Derwood

Whitesnake? Lynch Mob? Iron Maiden and Accept have new albums out...when the hell did it become 1986 again?
----
You can't fight evil with a macaroni duck!
21.08.2010 - 16:43
vezzy
Stallmanite
Yeah, I read. Never cared much for Whitesnake, but I'll probably check this release out.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.

Hits total: 2483 | This month: 3