Metal Storm logo
Amberian Dawn - New Album Details Revealed, New Single Online

Finnish metallers Amberian Dawn will release their third album, End Of Eden, on October 20 via Spinefarm Records.

End Of Eden will feature a guest appearances by keyboardist Jens Johansson (Stratovarius, Yngwie Malmsteen), opera singer Markus Nieminen and vocalist Peter James Goodman. Songwriter Tuomas Seppälä commented: "The new CD will be heavier than its predecessors, with a bigger, more polymorphic sound."

End Of Eden [cover art] tracklist:

01. Talisman
02. Come Now Follow
03. Arctica
04. Ghostly Echoes
05. Sampo
06. Blackbird
07. Field Of Serpents
08. City Of Corruption
09. Virvatulen Laulu
10. War In Heaven

Also the album's first single, "Arctica", is now availabe for streaming on the band's MySpace page.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Amberian Dawn
Posted: 23.08.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 53 users
23.08.2010 - 21:58
Elodie Artour
Slania
Well, "Arctica" does sound interesting but I'm afraid they've gone too flower-ish... : The song reminds me of a certain track from their previous release. Unfortunately, I can't sense any major improvement in comparison with the band's two other albums.

As for the cover art itself, I find it completely...horrible because of that fucking snake.

EDIT: All right, I admit it - the song grew on me and it's actually pretty good. First impressions may be so wrong...
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
23.08.2010 - 23:15
annodomini

Cover great, especially the colours. And the song really amazing. Second album did nothing t me, but now my hope is restored.
----
the riddle wants to be...
24.08.2010 - 06:05
Jason W.
Razorbliss
This sounds great, the keys sound just massive and intricate! The cover artwork is classy as well. It looks like I'll be pre-ordering this one, just like the last time around
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
24.08.2010 - 07:57
BudDa

Written by Jason W. on 24.08.2010 at 06:05

This sounds great, the keys sound just massive and intricate!

+1
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
24.08.2010 - 14:41
Wishmaster
Account deleted
The keyboards are cool, but the song is kinda cheesy?
I like the cover a lot though.
29.08.2010 - 03:54
Almagest

Cool song, sounds somewhat different - perhaps because of the synth lead, and partly lyricless chorus. The trademark sound is still there, however, and the song is catchier than it appeared at first listen.

Hits total: 2677 | This month: 6