Metal Storm logo
Against The Plagues - Begin Work On New Album

Official press release

Chicago based multinational extreme-metal act Against The Plagues have begun working on new songs for their as-yet-untitled second album.

Drummer and band co-founder Varyen Chylinski commented: "I am very excited to announce that we are currently working with the songs for new album! We have 6 songs almost finished and another 2 in progress. Next month we will start recording them as a pre-production material and as soon as we have them ready we will expose some of them on our website. We are working with new music in our practice room in Chicago and as I see after several rehearsals, new songs are much more faster and extreme than the previous album Decoding The Mainframe. New Against The Plagues material has a lot of absolutely amazing riffs and "inhuman" blast beats which is completely new chapter for the band. All of our hard dying fans who were waiting for new music from our camp so long - will be delighted, I guarantee that! Also we decided to invite few special guests to make this material even more unique. It will be big surprise for all of you!

We will give you more updates very soon. I would like to thank you all for great support and fantastic feedback we received after releasing our last album. I can promise - it's going to be the best material we ever done!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Against The Plagues
Posted: 26.08.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 24 users
26.08.2010 - 12:39
YoreLore

Comeon Wojtek, some Lost Horizon please
----
"I'm rising in power through murdering rain
Stronger than Faith allows