Poll

Which one is your favorite vocalist?

Sauron
Covan

Total votes: 19
01.09.2010 - 20:18
JD
Account deleted
With my all respect to Covan, but i voted for Sauron the most skilled in my opinion, which i really enjoyed his live performing and his albums with Decapitated and Masachist, plus i think Covan's album with Decapitated is very good too.
01.09.2010 - 20:20
Tatras

For vocals on "Nine Steps" from album "Wind Of Creation" Sauron... i love him on that track.
01.09.2010 - 20:31
vezzy
Stallmanite
Always liked Sauron more. Plus, he sang in the first three albums, Covan did only one. Everything was best in the first three (especially Winds of Creation and Nihility).
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
06.03.2011 - 12:17
wormdrink414

I still haven't given the new vocalist a listen, but I really doubt that he fits like Sauron did.
06.03.2011 - 18:49
JD
Account deleted
Written by wormdrink414 on 06.03.2011 at 12:17

I still haven't given the new vocalist a listen, but I really doubt that he fits like Sauron did.

You mean "Rafal" ?
07.03.2011 - 06:18
wormdrink414

Written by Guest on 06.03.2011 at 18:49

Written by wormdrink414 on 06.03.2011 at 12:17

You mean "Rafal" ?

Yeah. I just watched him do spheres online but the sound quality was awful. As for Covan, I don't like anything he did. Organic is easily my least favorite Decapitated album.
07.03.2011 - 16:59
Malphas

Well...covan's vocals were something different, not the usual death metal growls, his vocals were kinda...more thrash influenced or something like that, so...i personally liked his vocals too (sauron was still better, but i think u get my point), i didn't have a chance to see em live with "Rafal" though so i'll have to w8 for their new album to be released in order to judge him xD
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
09.03.2011 - 15:22
JD
Account deleted
The dude above me is 100% correct and i agree with every word he said, but still am not expecting much from "rafal" because i heard his band 'Ketha" but who knows.
09.03.2011 - 18:12
Malphas

On the youtube videos from their 2010 concerts it looks like he is more like...covan style vocals, cuz when they play songs from their first three albums he is trying to pull off the growls but kinda doesn't make it right...even the "growling" songs sound like "covan style" with him so...i guess that tells us what to expect from the upcoming album... :S

and btw in an interview, when asked what his personal dream band would be, Vogg said that he already has his personal dream band (back then with Vitek, Martin and Covan) so...he obviously prefers that style of vocals too so it makes sense that the new singer is "using" that style too...
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
10.03.2011 - 12:48
JD
Account deleted
What interview? give me link the please, btw did they said where is Covan? he just disappeared, and why Sauron left the band, i hope this interview answeard these questions.
10.03.2011 - 19:28
Malphas

I found some interviews but not the one i was referring to maybe youtube deleted it i don't know

about Rafal's vocals : 2:55

----
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
11.03.2011 - 20:32
JD
Account deleted
Interesting interview, so that's how "Rafal" looks like