Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - New Video Online

"Take The Devil In Me", the new video from German metallers Leaves' Eyes, can be viewed at this location.

"Take The Devil In Me" comes off the band's latest album, Njord, which was released on August 2009 via Napalm Records.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 01.09.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 47 users
01.09.2010 - 21:55
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Agreed, a meant for presentation of the band, not an eye candy. Just noticed Alex Krull has no chin tho
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
01.09.2010 - 23:02
Elodie Artour
Slania
It seems like 'tour videos' are pretty modern in the metal scene these days. However, I don't like them either. Just like Angina said, they're more like a way to present the bands themselves. :
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
02.09.2010 - 02:13
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Not a bad video, although I do agree that there really is no reason to watch it again. Great song though, one of my favorites off of the new album. Its relaxing with a slight feeling of a coming darkness. ^^
02.09.2010 - 02:35
iaberis
Advice Troll
The song is quite disposable too... nothing special
----
Bitch! Please
02.09.2010 - 05:08
Wishmaster
Account deleted
My Destiny's video was way better than this.
02.09.2010 - 10:50
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I agree with the first 3 posts. Although its fun to see them goofying around backstage and the footage of the cities they come across (I saw a Lisboa sign and a palm tree!). The song is below average imo.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2279 | This month: 3