Metal Storm logo
Autopsy - Audio Samples And Full Song Available

Original news, posted on 05.09.2010

We are only a few days away from the release of The Tomb Within, the new EP from US gore legends Autopsy. Head over to the Autopsy audio player at this location to check out new audio samples from all five tracks from The Tomb Within. The following site also features the new promo trailer for the EP, showing the band at work in the studio.

As previously reported, The Tomb Within was recorded mid-July 2010 at Fantasy Studios with Adam Munoz, and sees the original trio of Chris Reifert, Danny Coralles & Eric Cutler joined on bass by Joe Trevisano (ex-Abscess).

The Tomb Within consists of 5 new tunes of gore & depravity and will be released on September 13th through Peaceville Records on CD & 12" vinyl, with general release set for 27th September.

The Tomb Within [cover art] tracklist:

01. The Tomb Within
02. My Corpse Shall Rise
03. Seven Skulls
04. Human Genocide
05. Mutant Village

UPDATE

Autopsy has posted a stream of the brand new track, "The Tomb Within", on their recently launched mini-site. The new song is the title track for the band's forthcoming EP, which is due out on October 5th on Peaceville Records.

Along with the song stream, the new mini-site also features audio samples of each of the EP's four other gut-wrenching tracks, as well as an in studio video trailer for a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the forthcoming musical bloodbath

Source: peaceville.com
Band profile: Autopsy
Posted: 14.09.2010 by VezzyRattlehead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 76 users
05.09.2010 - 20:04
vezzy
Stallmanite
Pretty much what we'd expect from Autopsy.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
06.09.2010 - 00:13
Angelic Storm
Melodious
You say that like it's a bad thing!

Those samples are sick. \m/ Nice to hear one track is in the Mental Funeral style too!
07.09.2010 - 18:42
Meller
Sleazy Rider
Based on samples, not much new from Autopsy - and that was meant as a compliment. The release of this is the moment I've been waiting for. A shame we get Autopsy back on the price of Abscess, kind of... Nevertheless, a very welcome return indeed.
----
"Haloo? ...Mulla on sellainen tunne, ett' mä olen surmannut miehen."
14.09.2010 - 14:52
vezzy
Stallmanite
The title track sounds great.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
15.09.2010 - 07:49
Chainer
Witch Hunter Gen
Agreed, Autopsy got me into death metal, really looking forward to this release.
----
Written by Dangerboner on 02.11.2009 at 08:11

Everything he doesn't like is metalcore. Britney Spears, Elton John, Michael Moore, and green beans are also metalcore, in case you guys didn't know.
15.09.2010 - 12:48
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Its rare for a band to reform and go back to their best, but going by the title track, Autopsy seem to have done just that. And that finale riff is just intense as all hell! xD

I noticed that the main riff of "My Corpse Shall Rise" sounds like a slowed down version of the "Chaos Breed" riff by Entombed.

Hits total: 2793 | This month: 3