Metal Storm logo
Sadistic Ritual old school styled thrash band from GA

07.09.2010 - 00:44
Sadistic Ritual

We're a local thrash band in Johns Creek Georgia. Let us know what you think of our music. Our influences are taken from bands such as Kreator, Nuclear Assault, Vektor, Destruction, Morbid Saint, etc... all that good thrashy shit. http://www.myspace.com/sadisticritual if you go to the first blog you can download two of our songs free
07.09.2010 - 01:58
Magatouve
Account deleted
My initial impression is generally good... your songs kick off very powerfully, but I feel that it gets slightly blunt towards the middle. Maybe it requires more listens, but I think you have potential for some good thrash.
And I respect bands that take metal in a fundamentalist way... like old thrash shit!
07.09.2010 - 05:53
Sadistic Ritual

Yeah well these are still demos so there's still room for improvement on the recordings. the blunt thing could be due to the fact that my vocals were dying that day we did this and we were rushing it for a show. unless youre referring to something else?
07.09.2010 - 07:01
Aetherius

Saw warbringer at Uncle Pleasants in Louisville KY with some other bands! thats where i found out about this band, Awesome thrash
07.09.2010 - 23:26
Sadistic Ritual

Haha sorry I'm a little confused. We've never played with Warbringer, or outside the state of Georgia for that matter
08.09.2010 - 02:59
RavenKing

I heard only the song "Onslaught" but I think it's promising. It definitely reminds me of old Kreator, which is my favorite Thrash.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
09.09.2010 - 09:57
Aetherius

Sorry i seem to have posted in the wrong topic somehow lol, but by making this mistake i shall check out this music and post back on it later
09.09.2010 - 23:07
Sadistic Ritual

Awesome man! can't wait to hear back from you