Metal Storm logo
Metallica - To Appear In Springfield

American Thrashers Metallica have announced that the "The Simpsons" chapter they appear as guests in will air as the Season Premiere on September 10th, 2006 on FOX TV. The band members encourage Metallica fans to check local listings for channel and showtime in their respective areas.

A small taste of how it will look can be seen here.

Source: metallica.com
Band profile: Metallica
Posted: 24.08.2006 by Taktsekte

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 1 user
24.08.2006 - 22:19
Bas
Retired Staff
Elite
pff, that thing is faulty, it says thrashers
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
25.08.2006 - 01:52
Dr Ikari
Account deleted
Hans Moleman looks more "metal" than these guys nowadays
25.08.2006 - 08:13
PRIMAL FEAR
Account deleted
Why do they even bother anymore, sheesh, Metallica died when Cliff Burton died...
08.09.2006 - 22:12
Gothya
damn it! it seems like nobody likes them, well nevermind; 'bout me, i'm so exited cause of that, this episode is comming up this sunday!!! i'm waiting this day to watch 'the simpsons' just because of them, i'm pretty sure it's gonna be great

btw, metallica is still alive despite all the shit lots of people say of them
::metallica rules::
----
OUR HEART MAKES THE PLANS,BUT IT IS THE LORD WHOM DIRECTS OUR STEPS
08.09.2006 - 22:57
Bengans
Account deleted
This is something i can't miss! I Love both Simpsons and Metallica!
12.09.2006 - 00:19
Gothya
i saw the funcking episode yesterday and metallica just appeared like a minute!!! that's so fucking unfair, at least they had appeared a couple of minutes more, i'm a little disappointed of 'the simpsons', i was waiting more than i saw; damn it! but what can i do? nothing!!! cause it already happened and it's done, but seriously, i still cant believe it, they deserve more than this....
----
12.09.2006 - 02:21
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Gothya on 12.09.2006 at 00:19

i saw the funcking episode yesterday and metallica just appeared like a minute!!! that's so fucking unfair, at least they had appeared a couple of minutes more, i'm a little disappointed of 'the simpsons', i was waiting more than i saw; damn it! but what can i do? nothing!!! cause it already happened and it's done, but seriously, i still cant believe it, they deserve more than this....

At least Metallica can still win an award for "best cameo appearance in a TV series"!
12.09.2006 - 22:07
Gothya
i dont know....
it's not enough....
----
15.09.2006 - 16:24
ElCon
Account deleted
I love The Simpsons, but it's pitty that Metallica didn't appear when they were on metal top ...

Hits total: 2018 | This month: 11