Metal Storm logo
Ensiferum - South African Mini-Tour

Finnish folk metallers Ensiferum have announced a short run of tour dates in South Africa this October. Support on the tour will come from Riddare Av Koden. Dates are as follows:

27/10 - Burn Nightclub, Durban, KZN
28/10 - Cool Runnings, Fourways, JHB
29/10 - Rumours Lounge, Palm Court, JHB
30/10 - Black Dahlia (Halloween Party), Boksburg, JHB

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Ensiferum
Event: Ensiferum
Posted: 09.09.2010 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 66 users
09.09.2010 - 11:47
FeskarN
This is quite weird. They can make it to South Africa but not to their neighbours...
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
09.09.2010 - 13:12
Cyroth
What is weird is that they are viking themed,but are going to Africa,which is nowhere near the viking history.Well,if they're going to Africa,then I think they will come to Romania too .
----
09.09.2010 - 20:35
CrowKiller
It's not weird at all. They are a fantastic band and have a huge following here in South Africa. They are coming here for the fans of metal and we are happy to have them. I have got tickets to two of the shows. And our local band Riddare Av Koden will kick some ASS with them!!
22.09.2010 - 00:11
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Yeah...with THREE shows in Jo'burg, one in Durban of all places....helllo!? Cape Town!?? This is vastly stupid. But I woulnt be surprised if its because of some gigantic fuck-up by some Cape Town organiser. Always happens...I mean come on, I know Jo'burg has the biggest metal following but Durban? 70% of KZN is Indian lol
15.10.2010 - 23:19
George S
Sorry guys.

We can't wait to welcome this fine Scandinavian outfit to balmy South Africa.

Viking Metal rocks big time in the shiniest part of dark Africa.Sadly Cape Town is loosing out but then metal happens in Jo'burg, and Durban needs an infusion of anarchy.

See y'all @ Cool Runnings!

Hits total: 2976 | This month: 6