Metal Storm logo
Crystalic - New Album Available For Free Download

Finnish progressive/melodic death metal band Crystalic are offering a free download of their sophomore release Persistence. Go to this location and get your free copy.

The band explained as follows: "So this is the way that music business works these days... We have patiently contacted record labels for over a year now and have not managed to get a single deal offered, that was nothing more than a total rip-off on the artist's expence. You really think that this material is not worth a decent release?!

We want to progress and evolve as a band and concentrate on playing live and composing new songs. This is not possible if we have an album's worth of material recorded and ready for release. Just waiting and waiting endlessly for a possible collaborator. We have waited enough and this is the only choice.

The name of the album is an indication of the last 3 years that we have managed to pull through after a near break-up and the difficult process of recording, which took almost 2 years, 3 studios and a vocalist change in the middle of it all. This album is dedicated to all of our fans, who believe in this band and to all people who fight for their dreams and never give up! So without further ado.. Download the album here, leave a comment, spread the word and LET THE METAL FLOW!"

Persistence [cover art] tracklist:

01. Sub-Creatures
02. Throne of Sin
03. Wall of Sanity
04. Vanishing Act
05. Voiceless Army
06. Eulogy
07. Blastbeat of My Heart
08. New Time
09. Lord of the Mourn
10. Too Dark to See

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Crystalic
Posted: 09.09.2010 by CHEF METAL HEAD

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 36 users
09.09.2010 - 14:35
Interrobang
Chief Sturgeon
Great album...
09.09.2010 - 14:35
CHEF METALHEAD
KEEP IT METAL
This Album is killer.....
----
Chef Metal Head
09.09.2010 - 21:39
Daydream Nation
Account deleted
YES!!!!
This beats their first album by a league...I'm starting to see a sound independent from Death arising!
11.09.2010 - 14:13
qlacs
"The Quaker"
I've heard it, good stuff.
----
11.09.2010 - 23:01
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I am going to check it
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

27.01.2012 - 21:01
Joppe
Steelemeister
Earlier album was good. Really much better stuff than most mdm bands with record labels put out.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 3259 | This month: 7