Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear + Sinner - Guitarist Has Quit Both Bands

Guitarist Henny Wolter left both Primal Fear and Sinner yesterday. Wolter issued the following update on his MySpace:

"I have quit Primal Fear and Sinner because it just didn´t feel like a band anymore. I am looking forward to work with my buddies Klaus Sperling (drums in Sinnger, ex-Primal Fear, ex-Mystic Prophecy) and singer Oimel Larcher in my new band Nitrogods. It's a mean little threepiece and we are working on the debut album wich should be released in early 2011."

An official statement from the Primal Fear camp reads as follows:

"Online mags reporting the "news" after a blog posting from Henny today, that he's not a member of Primal Fear anymore. All we have to add - yes it's true and the split happened seven weeks ago. There was no reason for us to make a sensational headline or badmouth eachother. We feel sorry about this, but we have no more comments on the situation.

At the moment we're rehearsing for the forthcoming European Tour that kicks off on Saturday in Warsaw, Poland and takes us through 9 European countries. Be sure, we are well prepared and definitely ready to hit the road with five very common faces on stage, looking forward to meet you all. The band is thrilled to play a different new set-list incl. some nice surprises and we will start working on a new studio album right after the tour... and as a friend on Facebook commented - yes it is the two headed guitar monster.

We wish Henny, his wife and kids all the best for the future and good luck on his forthcoming musical projects."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Primal Fear
Posted: 14.09.2010 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 97 users
14.09.2010 - 16:26
Angelic Storm
Melodious
I wonder if this means Tom Naumann will come back for a third time. The constant "revolving doors" situation with PF's guitarists is like Spinal Tap, except its guitarists instead of drummers. lol
14.09.2010 - 17:45
Darkside Momo
Retired
elite
Written by Angelic Storm on 14.09.2010 at 16:26

I wonder if this means Tom Naumann will come back for a third time. The constant "revolving doors" situation with PF's guitarists is like Spinal Tap, except its guitarists instead of drummers. lol

Did some of them explode on stage?
----
My Author's Blog (in French)

"You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you"

"I've lost too many years now
I'm stealing back my soul
I am awake"
14.09.2010 - 17:53
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Darkside Momo on 14.09.2010 at 17:45

To the best of my knowledge, no.
14.09.2010 - 19:11
Darkside Momo
Retired
elite
Written by Angelic Storm on 14.09.2010 at 17:53

Written by Darkside Momo on 14.09.2010 at 17:45

To the best of my knowledge, no.

Too bad, that would have been something
----

I am awake"
14.09.2010 - 20:44
Darkside Momo
Retired
elite
Written by Irritable Ted on 14.09.2010 at 19:16

Bizarre gardening accident I seem to remember.

----

I am awake"
14.09.2010 - 21:30
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Well, Stefan Leibing was last seen mowing his lawn....
24.09.2010 - 02:43
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I guess wolter wasnt feeling the new religion hahaha
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2561 | This month: 3