Metal Storm logo
Crystal Viper - New Song Online

Polish female fronted Traditional Heavy Metal act Crystal Viper posted online a brand new song, taken from their forthcoming studio album "Legends", which will hit the streets on October 22, 2010 (through AFM Records in Europe and States / Spiritual Beast Records in Japan). Song titled "Blood Of The Heroes" includes guest apperance of Mat Sinner (Primal Fear, Sinner).

The album was recorded and mixed at the MP Studio in Poland, with engineer Mariusz Pietka and producer Bart Gabriel. "Legends" will feature several very special guests: Rhino (the famous ex-Manowar drummer), Stefan Kaufmann (U.D.O. Accept), Mat Sinner ¨(Primal Fear, Sinner). and Sven D'Anna & Dano Boland (Wizard). As the title suggest, all the lyrics will be based on the original Polish legends from the middle-ages.

Listen to the song at http://www.myspace.com/crystalviperofficial

Polish fans will be the first to hear the complete "Legends" album, almost 4 weeks before its official premiere. The album will be presented at the Hard Rocker Party (which is an official "birthday party" of the Hard Rocker Magazine, which celebrate the 20th issue), at 25.09.2010 in Myslowice/Poland, where Crystal Viperwill also play a live show. Other bands playing at the HRP are Lonewolf, Stos and Under Forge

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Crystal Viper
Posted: 24.09.2010 by Bad English

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 12 users
25.09.2010 - 00:26
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
The music is great, but i somehow dont like the singing that much, especially the refrain sounds weak to me
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

26.09.2010 - 15:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ellrohir on 25.09.2010 at 00:26

The music is great, but i somehow dont like the singing that much, especially the refrain sounds weak to me

I agree
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 1904 | This month: 4