09. Suicide Machine
10. Together As One
11. Empty Words
12. Symbolic
13. Pull The Plug

Guest review by
Yanko
Rating:
The title in the brackets pretty much says it all. It is typical death and is really raw. This was an album, however, released in an effort to raise funds for Chuck and his family's being able to pay their medical bills.

In fact, there is not too much to say about music, apart from mentioning that this concert wasn't originally meant to be released as a live album, so not much mastering has been made. The sound is killer, however. The performance is killer. It is all just due to the musicians in the band. It just shows how good they are.

Read more ››
published 15.09.2003 | Comments (3)

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 107 users
29.09.2010 - 09:45
Rating: 10
monsterpod2

I think one thing I really like about this website is how much respect my favorite band gets here... Death... When I signed on-Symbolic was the number one album in the rankings... I was surprised to see that... I am the only person that I've ever known personally who had even ever listened to one of their albums more than half the way through..... But I love Death... Can't help it.... It's just the way it's gonna have to be.... I have an interesting copy of this release.... Seems to be a German Promo disc.... I dig it... I guess I'm starting a collection or something.... It's a great concert... Nothing fancy... Nothing over the top... Just Chuck shredding like a monster and making people think... makes me think anyway.... FYI a certain RED postal DVD service has this available... so check it out. Enjoy...
27.02.2014 - 18:46
Rulatore

Written by deadone on 27.02.2014 at 06:43

Oh a shame. The vocals are too high in the mix and there's still a lack of punch to the sound...

I warned you
08.07.2016 - 06:50
Kvothe

Really amazing live album
----
Here, waiting very quiet right in front Valaritas, the door that hides the tomb.

Hits total: 9857 | This month: 7