Metal Storm logo
Hellfest Open Air 2011 - First Confirmed Bands

Hello everybody!

After a great edition in 2010, all the Hellfest team is back to business and working hard on our next festival. We would like to remind you that Hellfest 2011, which will be held on the 17th, 18th and 19th of June, will be the last on these grounds. In 2012, Hellfest will move to a new place... We will not say anything else today but you can expect some great surprises.

Now let's speak about 2011! The start of the festival isn't for tomorrow, but time flies and as always we want to be the first to announce some of the bands which will be playing next summer! Don't expect any headliner today... negotiations are long and complicated, you'll have to be patient but we know that you are real connoisseurs and passionate people and we're sure that you'll like this first list, with bands playing different kind of music!

Once again, Hellfest will respect its ways and will not make any compromises despite the attacks! Punk, sludge, heavy, hardcore and grindcore, etc. in two words, a real festival of extreme music, by passionate people for passionate people!

Here is the list of the first confirmed bands for Hellfest 2011! Don't forget this is just the beginning:

Angel Witch
Bad Brains
Belphegor
Church Of Misery
Converge
Coroner
Dødheimsgard
Doro
The Exploited
Grave
The Haunted
Karma To Burn
Malevolent Creation
Mayhem "Liberation by evil" Exclusive special show !
The Melvins
Morne
My Sleeping Karma
Nasty
Orphaned Land
Raw Power
Septicflesh
Shai Hulud
Sodom
Therion
Triptykon
The Young Gods
Valient Thorr
Your Demise

MAYHEM will be the headliner of the Rock Hard Tent, and will offer a real unique and theatrical show, something dark and grim named "Liberation by Evil". The band promises us something macabre which will please and even chock the true black metal fans! A MAYHEM concert, like you've never seen before!

Limited edition "3 day pass" at a special price of ?99 (without booking fees) instead of ?129 are now available! Be quick, not all of you will have the chance to get one! This offer will be available from September 30th to November 30th.

We'll see you at the end of November for the next announcement! Those of you who haven't bought a 3 day pass by then at the special price will regret it...

Source: hellfest.fr
Event: Hellfest Open Air 2011
Posted: 30.09.2010 by wrathchild

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 31   Visited by: 329 users
07.10.2010 - 12:08
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Written by Ilham on 01.10.2010 at 01:30

I just checked, my last exam is on the June the 4th. Looks like I'm going this year again. Mayhem, Dodsheimguard, and Triptykon are enough to justify the trip already. Just waiting for more sweet news to confirm and get my ticket.

Written by Lucas on 30.09.2010 at 20:53

Mayhem... fucking awesome. I'll try to be there again next year.

Don't forget the tent!

I'll try to remember.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama

Hits total: 6757 | This month: 7