Metal Storm logo
Edenbridge - To Play In Vietnam

After the successful release of their latest studio effort Solitaire Edenbridge is now set to play in Vietnam come December for the first time ever. The show will take place on the International Sailing Festival 2010; Therefore Sabine and Lanvall were invited to Hanoi in the beginning of October to make promotion for the festival and do an acoustic performance on the Chao Ha Noi International Festival.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Edenbridge
Posted: 30.09.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 41 users
30.09.2010 - 18:11
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
The last Edenbridge album sucks.
30.09.2010 - 20:02
Dominus
The Shooter
The last Edenbridge album is fantastic
30.09.2010 - 20:11
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
Great news for the band and anyone getting a chance to see the show Now if only they will play somewhere where I will have the chance to see them! Perhaps MFVF next year?
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
30.09.2010 - 20:45
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Solitaire is unlistenable. After the first thirty seconds you get bored. Face it : Lanvall decided he didn't get the coverage he wanted, so he sold out. Simple as that. And don't even think of comparing Solitaire to the older albums which were masterpieces.
01.10.2010 - 01:57
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
elite
Written by Carl Berg on 30.09.2010 at 20:45

Solitaire is unlistenable. After the first thirty seconds you get bored. Face it : Lanvall decided he didn't get the coverage he wanted, so he sold out. Simple as that. And don't even think of comparing Solitaire to the older albums which were masterpieces.

For me, it beats the last two releases. The solos are simply amazing, the songs are all decent and I can't stop listening to it.

I'd agree it wont beat Sunrise In Eden, Arcana or Shine, but it sure as hell is up there.
01.10.2010 - 05:28
Lovecraft
Account deleted
Imo, Solitaire is just as good as MyEarthDream, and MyEarthDream is almost their best.

I know this is off topic. I am sorry.
01.10.2010 - 12:41
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Quote:
MyEarthDream is almost their best

Hahahaa
01.10.2010 - 17:02
tobias268
You could check the information detail about the show here: http://rockpassion.vn/en/
01.10.2010 - 18:29
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Written by Carl Berg on 30.09.2010 at 20:45

I just thought about comparing and it's easily done. The new album is just great. Maybe not their very best, but at least it comes very close. Too bad it unlistenable to you
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep

Hits total: 2121 | This month: 3