Metal Storm logo
Black Label Society - Video Of Wylde Warming Up And Interview Posted Online

A video clip of Ozzy Osbourne and Black Label Society's frontman Zakk Wylde has been posted online via guitarplayertv.com, warming up with his instrument. You can watch it here.

A video clip of Black Label Society performing 'Stillborn' live in paris (France) in 2005 has been posted online here. Also you can find videos of Suicide Messiah and In This River. The three videos come off the band's new DVD,'The European Invasion - Doom Troopin' (August,22 @ Eagle Vision). You can find more informations as a e-card for the release here.

A video clip of Black Label Society frontman talking about the new album, 'Shot To Hell' has been posted online at TheShowBuzz.com (scroll a little bit downwards).

In other news, Black Label Society's 'Shot To Hell' cover is scheduled for release on September 12 through Roadrunner Records. Two songs "Concrete Jungle" and "Black Mass Reverends" from this album are available for streaming, here.

Source: blabbermouth.net
Band profile: Black Label Society
Posted: 26.08.2006 by Døc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 6 users
26.08.2006 - 19:30
tommycheesus

Zakk Wylde sucks.
26.08.2006 - 19:46
danzig111
Account deleted
@Mr. Outlaw: oi, take it easy now, lol, i mean i don't like Ozzy or BLS but Zakk does have decent ability.
05.12.2007 - 06:10
Bow To Cheese!!!
Account deleted
Don't understand why this band is so frowned upon, some of their songs sound a little like Black Sabbath to me. Zakk Wylde's a good guitarest IMO, not a god but he's still good.

Hits total: 2949 | This month: 7