Metal Storm logo
Iron Maiden - New Album Almost Gold On First Day Of Release

As it was reported at MaidenFans, EMI Finland has announced, the new Iron Maiden album "A Matter of Life and Death" has shifted more than 13,000 copies in a few hours on Friday, its first day of release. Quite a feat when the Gold status is at 15,000!

Source: maidenfans.com
Band profile: Iron Maiden
Posted: 27.08.2006 by Døc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 25 users
27.08.2006 - 18:38
NoRb3
Account deleted
"A Matter Of Life And Death" is nothing special...Dance Of Death or Brave New World are better in my opinion... just too long songs and I get bored really fast.
27.08.2006 - 18:54
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
A Matter of Life and Death takes some time to like but I like it more and more for each day
27.08.2006 - 19:10
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
It is very similar to DoD and BNW, but not as good. Great though grows a lot on you!
27.08.2006 - 20:07
Talvi

It is maybe the second best maiden album. It takes more time to grow than the other though
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
27.08.2006 - 20:19
Mariusz
Account deleted
I've been waiting for this Maidens act for months! And now here it is - A Matter of Life and Death! Up The Irons!!!
27.08.2006 - 20:33
Dinko Metalac

Nothing else to say but: UP THE IRONS!!!!

Great Album...
----
Thrash Til Death m/
27.08.2006 - 22:26
Gefahr

FUCKING GREAT ALBUUUUUUUUUUM
----
METAL UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!
28.08.2006 - 05:04
ShadowedFire88

Freking EXELLENT!!!! well done !! MaidenQQQ
----
...SHADOWEDFIRE...
28.08.2006 - 07:57
jschitt
Account deleted
The album is pretty good.
I personaly enjoy both DoD and BNW a lot and this last one keeps growing on me on every listen. What I can say for now is that I expected (and the album needed for sure) one or two more songs in the vein of 'Different World'... shorter, powerful speedier songs that is
28.08.2006 - 10:17
PRIMAL FEAR
Account deleted
It should be worth a listen, but if an album takes several listens to become liked, then it isn't exactly a masterpiece, is it? To my experience, I've never come across an album that works in that way and does become a praised masterpiece. Regardless, it is maiden nonetheless...
19.11.2006 - 18:03
HeathenBlood
Account deleted
"A Matter Of Life And Death" Is a Great Album....No one can complain about it.
Awesome Songs!!
You'll be addicted to it the more you'll listen...really!!
19.11.2006 - 18:48
GT
Coffee!!
I was disapointed the first time I listened to the album, but it grew on me and after seeing it performed live I love it
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
08.12.2006 - 14:40
eximius

i've waited 3 long years until this new album came out and after listening it I was bit dissapointed, maybe I was expecting too much, after listening over and over again my opinion has changed and now I can say "A Matter Of Life And Death" si quite an album. UP THE IRONS!!!
07.06.2009 - 21:50
terrorist

This one is great.After all the expirience it can't be bad at all.
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related

Hits total: 2605 | This month: 2