Metal Storm logo
Kings Of Black Metal Festival - More Bands Confirmed

At the 16th of April 2011 the new edition of the Kings Of Black Metal Festival will take place at the Hessenhalle in Gießen, Germany.

The organization earlier confirmed Watain as the headliners of the festival and Alcest as the opening act. But now it is also revealed that Taake will perform a special show, as the band confirmed to exclusively premiere new material from their forthcoming album!

The 2011 edition of the Kings Of Black Metal Festival is shaping up as follows: Watain, Inquisition, Dornenreich, Troll, Alcest, Corpus Christii, Taake ( set incl. world premiere of new material from their forthcoming album). More band will follow very soon.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Event: Kings Of Black Metal Festival
Posted: 10.10.2010 by hanfsud

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 120 users
10.10.2010 - 19:18
Promonex
Cathemeral
Watain, Alcest, Dornenreich and Inquisition?! Guess who'll be trying to be there
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
10.10.2010 - 19:24
Lucas
Mr. Noise
That's a pretty fucking awesome line-up.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
11.10.2010 - 13:26
GT
Coffee!!
Written by Promonex on 10.10.2010 at 19:18

Watain, Alcest, Dornenreich and Inquisition?! Guess who'll be trying to be there

Santa Claus...the Pope?? Ah I just can't guess it...question is too hard
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
11.10.2010 - 14:59
RavenKing

"Taake (set incl. world premiere of new material from their forthcoming album)"

I wasn't aware Taake were supposed to release a new album soon but let's say I'm looking forward to it. This band is great.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
12.10.2010 - 10:19
TheBigRossowski

Seeing Inquisition alone would be worth it! They were so badass at this years Kings of Black Metal, I'd definitely do it again.

I'll be there, man
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Hits total: 4145 | This month: 5