Metal Storm logo
Nattramn

14.10.2010 - 09:02
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
After listening to Silencer a bit I was curious about the many rumors surrounding Nattramn. To be brief, I've heard he cut his hands off during the recording of Death-Pierce me, went to an insane asylum, and broke out and nearly murdered a six year old girl with an axe.

However, I haven't been able to find any truth to any of these rumors. Anyone know anything more about this? Wondering if this guy is truly insane or the biggest hoax in black metal.
14.10.2010 - 10:31
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
From what i have heard - this about hands is fake (one of the clues - how would you hold an axe with pig legs instead of hands?), about the attacking the girl with axe it is right (although there are some voices it wasnt as is said and as he was sentenced for)...but i am afraid i cannot provide source links atm...will be looking for them
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

18.11.2010 - 07:40
Timmeh
Dudeman
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article20146.ab
Thats a news story on the axe attack. The page is in Swedish so you might need a translator, Google Chrome translates for me.
19.11.2010 - 15:57
The Turbanator

The cut the hand thing is fake. It will be impossible for someone to replace hands with pig legs. You'll die.

And for Nattramn, he has a side project called "Diagnose:Lebensgefahr"

I have that album. It's an ambient project. Quite a brilliant album, for me.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
20.11.2010 - 06:41
spirit_inblack
harshhead
I'm surprised anyone would actually believe that he cut off his hands and that they were then replaced by pigs' legs. That's quite physiologically impossible now, and such a dumb idea in the first place compared with a prosthetic. The dude does make some very good music, but in relation to his life outside (an including as well, I guess) music, I can't stand twerps like this. Very highly unapproving of insane dudes attacking six year old children with axes... get some serious help and quit making music, although D:L is claimed to be a "release" for him, I believe.
20.11.2010 - 14:54
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Diagnose: Lebensgefahr is awesome. That is all.

Pigs legs indeed. I'm actually typing this using moth antennae.
20.11.2010 - 15:41
Lucas
Mr. Noise

I haven't checked out D:L so far. Always figured it'd be really bad, for some reason.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.11.2010 - 15:58
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Lucas on 20.11.2010 at 15:41

I haven't checked out D:L so far. Always figured it'd be really bad, for some reason.

Hey, look at me, I'm one of those annoying people who put YouTube videos on here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP0D-6X-0r0&feature=related

Not quite as good as I remember actually but as an album it's an interesting concept and that.

FIREWIND! \M/
20.11.2010 - 16:22
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Doesn't sound like much to be honest, that D:L stuff.

I don't think the truth will ever come out concerning Nattramn to be honest, which is a quite a feat in itself (for an alleged Black metal troll).

I once heard that Nattramn = Josh of Velvet Cacoon. (Spread the lies!)
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
21.11.2010 - 19:26
Himann
Orm KrigGud
If I remember right, he just slit his wrists. Didn't cut his hands off. I remember reading it somewhere also quite a few old BM fans from home were saying the same thing. Heard about the asylum as well from numerous people so I'm guessing its true. Never heard about the axe murder of a little girl though. Would not surprise me much though. The first time I heard Death Pierce Me was enough for me to believe that this guy is definitely fucked in the head. The vocals absolutely reeked of insanity. That album is the most unstable piece of madness that I've ever listened to. I'm one for the arts though so I quite enjoyed the ride it took me on.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
01.12.2010 - 14:42
The Turbanator

LEAP FROM LIFE.....

LEEEEAAAAAPPPPP FRRROOOOMMM LLLIIFFFEEEE!!! NEEDLES INJECTING PAINNN... FLAMABLE SKIN AND DEADLY THIRST....
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
14.12.2010 - 14:18
Julko

The girl who was hit by the axe survived. And what I've heard the Axe-man was not Nattramn but a relative to him (makes me wonder how fucked up that family might be if that's the case)
Anyhow, as far as I know; that's not him.

And if he would have cut off his hands, I think that would be something that wouldn't stay a mystery for too long. Feels like a guy with hooves of a pig as hands is a guy that will be noticed whether he likes it or not.
----
You dun goofed
15.12.2010 - 00:31
ForeverDarkWoods

The dude's music sucked. Aside from that he's fucked in the head. He really doesn't seem to be one of the strong points of the Swedish metal scene.
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
06.01.2011 - 13:57
The Turbanator

Written by ForeverDarkWoods on 15.12.2010 at 00:31

The dude's music sucked. Aside from that he's fucked in the head. He really doesn't seem to be one of the strong points of the Swedish metal scene.

Each to their own. His music is one of the best I heard. I adore him (music wise). Legendary vocals.
----
30.08.2011 - 23:34
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
I heard he cut off his own head and replaced it with a potato while recording the Diagnose:Lebensgefahr album.

Written by Marcus on 14.10.2010 at 09:02

...the biggest hoax in black metal.

Yeah, probably. I'd say just try not to let all these rumours and image get in the way of the music. It shouldn't make any difference either way.

Velvet Cacoon had people believing crazier shit but the way people's views changed of them would probably mean that this guy in silencer would never admit that he wasn't involved in those attacks (presuming he wasn't).

The reality is probably that "Nattramn" is some guy who's really into the second and third Bethlehem albums and has an eccentric sense of humour and there's probably nothing more to it.

I'm just speculating though. I don't want to incur the wrath of any Devout Silencer fans.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
04.08.2012 - 18:11
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 04.08.2012 at 17:46

Trencadis - Ödelagt.

Sounds like prison-era Burzum cast-offs. Not worth anyone's time to be honest. I'd recommend everyone stick with Diagnose: Lebensgefahr. Much, much better.