Metal Storm logo
Shadows Fall - DVD Preview Clip Online

Shadows Fall have unveiled a new clip for their upcoming CD/DVD set entitled Madness in Manila at this location. The clip features a live performance of "Redemption", live in Manila, Philippines. The CD/DVD set for release on October 25th, 2010, and marks the impressive 15 year anniversary of Shadows Fall!

Shadows Fall's first visit to Manila, Philippines came when many bands weren't performing in the city, but through the immense devotion of their fans, the band had a massive, unprecedented reception. In April 2009, the band made their triumphant return to the Philippines to headline the Pulp Summer Slam Festival in Manila for over 22,000 people! Madness in Manila chronicles this event, and includes over 60 minutes of live footage, pryo and all, and various little gems from their 2009 Far East tour. Bonus footage includes video from the Philippines show performance of 'Redemption' and 'Venomous', the Japan Club Citta show performance of 'The Light That Blinds', and the Korean show performance of 'Thoughts Without Words'. Also included with the DVD is an audio CD of the performance!

"It took multiple cameras and killer audio mix to capture the explosive energy and maniacal crowd of the Pulp Summer Slam, and this DVD does just that," states vocalist Brian Fair. "This was our first performance after completing the recording of Retribution, so we came out swinging with new songs, ready to attack the stage. The crowd of 22,000 in Manila gave us an overwhelming welcome and absolutely destroyed the place. Lots of metal, pyro and Red horse beer. It truly was Madness in Manila."

Madness In Manila [cover art] tracklist:

01. The Light That Blinds
02. Forevermore
03. Failure Of The Devout
04. Crushing Belial
05. Burning The Lives
06. A Public Execution
07. Casting Shade
08. Destroyer Of Senses
09. What Drives The Weak
10. The Power of I and I
11. Enlightened By The Cold
12. Thoughts Without Words
13. Inspiration On Demand
14. War
15. The Great Collapse
16. Redemption

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Shadows Fall
Posted: 19.10.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 19 users
19.10.2010 - 14:18
Shadowcross
The Summoner
Nice one, i'm hoping it really is well recorded, unlike their woeful 'The Art Of Touring' DVD.. that is one I wish I never wasted my money on.
Good track list and that clip is sounding really tasty!
19.10.2010 - 22:25
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Want this!
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS

Hits total: 2203 | This month: 6