Metal Storm logo
Amberian Dawn - New Video Online, Line-Up Changes

Finnish Symphonic metallers Amberian Dawn recently shot a video for the first single off their latest record, End Of Eden - incidentally released today. The song is called "Arctica", and the video - directed by M. Nieminen from Routafilmi - can be viewed below.

In other news, the band has suffered a major line-up disruption. Main composer Tuomas Seppälä explains as follows:

"There's no drama involved in this line-up change. It's all about time issues. I hope very much succes and happines for you Tommi Kuri (bass), Joonas Pykälä-Aho (drums) and Emil Pohjalainen (guitars) in the future. You can meet the new line-up of Amberian Dawn on our music video "Arctica". These new guys have been around already before - Heikki Saari (Norther, Naildown) used to be our original drummer in 2006 and he played drums on the songs "River Of Tuoni" and "Evil Inside Me" on our debut album, River Of Tuoni. Bassist Jukka Koskinen (Norther, Wintersun, Cain's Offering) has already played one gig with us last summer at Tavastia Club. We're ready with our new line-up on our next gig in Helsinki, November 26th in Dante's Highlight."

The new Amberian Dawn line-up is completed with the addition of Helion guitarist Kimmo Korhonen.

[Also thanks to BudDa]

Source: amberiandawn.com
Band profile: Amberian Dawn
Posted: 21.10.2010 by Elodie Artour

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 66 users
21.10.2010 - 01:03
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Amberian Dawn is one of the female fronted bands that I really like.
21.10.2010 - 07:21
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
I love the song, and hope it's easily available next week The video is a disappointment though, it is anticlimatic and stagnant, where instead this song demands something energetic and pensive.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
21.10.2010 - 14:38
GT
Coffee!!
staff
Boring video but the song is really good. I'll be getting this release I guess.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
21.10.2010 - 21:17
Luneth
Account deleted
Written by GT on 21.10.2010 at 14:38

Boring video but the song is really good. I'll be getting this release I guess.

Boring song and boring video tbh. The operatic singing is over the top for me.
24.10.2010 - 17:22
Almagest
Written by Jason W. on 21.10.2010 at 07:21

I love the song, and hope it's easily available next week The video is a disappointment though, it is anticlimatic and stagnant, where instead this song demands something energetic and pensive.

Uhm, aren't "energetic" and "pensive" opposites? Just wondering ...

Hits total: 2883 | This month: 7