Metal Storm logo
Gojira - Recording Benefit EP For Sea Shepherd

French metallers Gojira will be entering the studio in Los Angeles next week, with producer Logan Mader (ex-Machine Head, ex-Soulfly), recording an EP to support the action of Sea Shepherd led by Paul Watson. The EP will contain four songs and the band has already invited special guests to sing on the songs. More info to be unveiled soon!

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Gojira
Posted: 28.10.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 153 users
28.10.2010 - 22:05
qlacs
"The Quaker"
This shit was announced months ago. i was waiting for the ep itself, not some news already told.
----
28.10.2010 - 22:32
pazuzuovbabel
Pazuzu
I thought its not gona happen ,, great to hear it still on the work ... Gojira FTW!!
29.10.2010 - 00:37
Ísak Petersen
Account deleted
Old news, but I can't believe they're supporting Sea Shepherd. Yeah I know, they're environmentalists etc., but Poul Watson is a lying scumbag! Whale Wars is stupid!
29.10.2010 - 00:41
UnknownCheese

Nuke the whales.
29.10.2010 - 01:51
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Fuck Paul Watson. I'm down for his cause, but fuck Paul Watson himself.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
29.10.2010 - 03:04
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
It's funny how such old news is published, yet the one I submitted about the new Draconian album was rejected because it was 1 week old. Go figure.
29.10.2010 - 05:11
peirateis

If you all would look at the source, this is straight from Gojira that they will finally be making this EP.
29.10.2010 - 06:51
skrätte
I Hate You
Dear everyone-bitching-about-old-news,

blogs.myspace.com/gojira
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
GOJIRA IN STUDIO FOR EP SEA SHEPHERD

Calm the fuck down. Sure, it may have been leaked 200 years ago, and you are totally cool for knowing it first. This news is straight from the band's blog. Posted within the past couple of days.

Written by peirateis on 29.10.2010 at 05:11

If you all would look at the source, this is straight from Gojira that they will finally be making this EP.

+1
----
29.10.2010 - 09:06
BudDa

In addition to that, and most times..some of the news is just pending before its viewed by the Admin and then published on the site

Written by Carl Berg on 29.10.2010 at 03:04

It's funny how such old news is published, yet the one I submitted about the new Draconian album was rejected because it was 1 week old. Go figure.

Depends on when you posted the news vis a vis when the actual news was posted on the band's official page(s)
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.

Hits total: 4927 | This month: 3