Metal Storm logo
Transcending Bizarre? - New Album Due Next Month

Transcending Bizarre? will finally release their new album, The Misanthrope's Fable, on November 19th via Dissonart Productions.

The album recording was finished in July, and was mixed by Dim Douvras (Rotting Christ, Rex Mundi) at Lunatech Studios. The artwork was created by Anestis Goudas (Derz.oth Design) and based on the paintings of Jesse Pepper. Vocalist Bjørnar E. Nilsen from Vulture Industries participates in the song "The Empire of Mind".

The band stated earlier: "We believe that this album is our DARKEST and most complete creation so far. The symphonic avant-gardism of our latest release joins the experimental black metal psychedelia of our debut album and the result is a concept album of nightmarish atmosphere and severe eclecticism."

Haris shares the following words about the forthcoming release: "This is the first time that we've created a CONCEPT album, both musically and lyrically. There are lots of melodic themes and lyrics that repeat themselves throughout the album with all songs contributing to the main story. The vocals are more diverse than ever and we have also recorded some themes with the help of a CHILDREN's choir as an attempt to enhance the horror and the unearthly atmosphere of the music. I hope the final result satisfies our fans."

The album will contain the last drum parts played by S.A.Akis, who passed away in June, due to a congenital heart disease.

A new track, called "The Beginning" and an album medley are available for streaming on the band's MySpace.

The Misanthrope's Fable [cover art] tracklist:

01. The Misanthrope's Fable
02. The Beginning
03. Realizing The Blindness
04. Envisaging The Ideal Planet
05. The Murders Of The Young Ones
06. The Empire Of Mind
07. Descarte's Wrath
08. Broad Daylight Misanthropy
09. The Return To Nothingness

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Transcending Bizarre?
Posted: 31.10.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 40 users
31.10.2010 - 20:18
Odium

Wiiii, great news!
31.10.2010 - 22:11
Ag Fox
Angel No More
RIP, S.A.Akis

TB? is awesome
----
loves 小巫
01.11.2010 - 18:40
InnerSelf
proofread free
I will be waiting for this
the Debut was really good
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
01.11.2010 - 19:20
BudDa

I like the song
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
01.11.2010 - 19:24
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I hope they reprise the wackiness of the debut rather than the slightly conservative tone of the last one. Either way a new TB? is always a good thing. Glad they're not taking the massive gap they had between the last two albums though.
02.11.2010 - 03:42
Symmachus

A new album from Transcending Bizarre is nice news. This band is very respectable. By the way, RIP S.A.Akis.

Hits total: 3024 | This month: 8