Metal Storm logo
Exhumed - Have Entered The Studio

Gore-metal originators Exhumed are currently in the studio recording their first full-length album since 2003's Anatomy Is Destiny.

Exhumed guitarist/vocalist/founder Matt Harvey, bassist Leon DelMuerte and guitarist Wes Caley are currently at Arcane Digital Recording in Arizona working with engineer Ryan Butler ( Misery Index) to record vocals, bass and guitar tracks. Exhumed drummer Danny Walker previously laid down his drum tracks at Trench Studios with John Haddad ( Abysmal Dawn, Intronaut). Mixing and mastering will be handled by Brian Elliott (Graves Of Valor) at Mana Recording Studios ( Cannibal Corpse, Goatwhore, Nile).

Matt Harvey recently checked in from the studio with the following update: "So far we're really psyched on what's been oozing out of the speakers! The guitars are sounding really aggressive right out of the box. I can't wait to get into the vocals and flesh out the songs. We have 18 songs to work through while we're here and then we'll sort through and cherry-pick the heaviest, ugliest tracks for the new record, which is gonna be titled All Guts, No Glory. I think it builds on all the best shit from our first three records and should disgust and revolt any poseurs out there!"

All Guts, No Glory is expected to see a spring 2011 release date. Additional, detailed studio updates will be posted on the band's MySpace page, Facebook page, and new blog.

Exhumed has confirmed that their first North American appearance in support of the new album will be as part of Maryland Deathfest 2011.

Source: relapse.com
Band profile: Exhumed
Posted: 31.10.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 23 users
01.11.2010 - 02:09
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
So looking forward to this, exhumed are on of my favourite bands, and im sure they wont disappoint.
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
01.11.2010 - 11:09
vezzy
Stallmanite
Written by BurbotsRevenge on 01.11.2010 at 02:09

So looking forward to this, exhumed are on of my favourite bands, and im sure they wont disappoint.

This. Right here.

I wonder how well will it sound though after seven years.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
01.11.2010 - 20:57
Metal George

Should be awesome Gore Metal!

Hits total: 1996 | This month: 4