‹‹ Back to the General website discussion
Users visited: 21  
Search this topic:  

rubyeye

04.11.2010 at 02:29
I'm curious to know if this site has an email notification system to inform us about any Private Messages we happen to receive. I don't log in much, and often go months without checking in to see if I have any messages out of the blue. I know some forum boards have this function built in, so I was curious to know if MetalStorm.net had a similar feature - or could implement one. I did not see anything under our "Settings" to activate/disable such a thing, which is why I'm asking. It's not some hidden feature which only works if your email is visible, is it?
Bad English
nobody

04.11.2010 at 11:06
Someone ask it 3 years ago and Ivan or Jeff says no because its be huge traffic on server, and I agree, better come here to see PM its be better
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
JD
gangsta shit yao

04.11.2010 at 13:18
NO NO not gonna happen, i hope so...
----
"Art is our only salvation from the horror of existence"

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.